Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How To Report Any Network Provider(mtn,glo,airtel Etc) To NCC Free Of Charge - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Report Any Network Provider(mtn,glo,airtel Etc) To NCC Free Of Charge (2059 Views)

How To Send Free Sms To Any Network Worldwide / How To Get Free Data From Any Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Report Any Network Provider(mtn,glo,airtel Etc) To NCC Free Of Charge by WhoDeyThere(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
NCC released this No. 622 for you to call and report any telecommunication company that is deducting your money illegally through dial tunes, SMS etc.
So place that call now it's toll free. Meaning you call 622 free of charge.
Call now and help pass this info round. This stealing just have to stop.

1 Like

Re: How To Report Any Network Provider(mtn,glo,airtel Etc) To NCC Free Of Charge by princefunmmy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Of this is true, mehn... I go reason wetin to do
Re: How To Report Any Network Provider(mtn,glo,airtel Etc) To NCC Free Of Charge by WhoDeyThere(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
mod... fp asap. let nlders have their say.
Re: How To Report Any Network Provider(mtn,glo,airtel Etc) To NCC Free Of Charge by tobyemmanuel(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Good
Re: How To Report Any Network Provider(mtn,glo,airtel Etc) To NCC Free Of Charge by JUO(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
This will be nice
Re: How To Report Any Network Provider(mtn,glo,airtel Etc) To NCC Free Of Charge by Bigloaf: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Etisalat always deduct money for my account when ever i have credit. Unknowing to me.

(1) (Reply)

At 28, Can I Still Learn Product Design ( UX/UI) And Be Good At It? / Whatsapp Aero Latest Version 8.60 Apk For Download / Nairaland IQ Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.