Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Shocking Revelation!!!'....made 3 Million Naira In 6 Weeks!' - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shocking Revelation!!!'....made 3 Million Naira In 6 Weeks!' (424 Views)

Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not / Female Seafarers’ Shocking Revelation: To Our Bosses We Are Just Sex Tools (pic / Shocking Revelation!!!'....made 3 Million Naira In 6 Weeks!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation!!!'....made 3 Million Naira In 6 Weeks!' by jokhen10: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Some days back i was watching aa popular program on Tv, 'Cyber Crime' was the day's topic, previous happenings had brought about this discussion. Apparently, it was said that a certain young graduate 'impersonated' the programmes anchor on the internet and duped some of her fans. The I.T expert invited to shed light on the topic made the shocking revelation about a boy if i remember well, from Edo State, when he was trying to say instead of committing cyber crimes & wallowing in poverty & wants, instead of complaining about no jobs & insufficient income try the potentials of the legally backed internet businesses ,he empowered by opening his eyes to the great financial potential of the internet and he '.....made 3 million naira in six weeks!' Legally, Haba! Can that be possible? Oh, yes! How?

Click on this link https://mobile.facebook.com/hse4toyou/photos/a.904831712905702.1073741827.863166213738919/904831496239057/?type=3 ...

And read the following free report to see how....

(1) (Reply)

2 Day Training On Sketchup 3D Start Tomorrow / Kick Off Your Online Media Business / Do Agro Traders Ltd Recruit Engineering Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.