Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable (4146 Views)

Tecno Camon I Twin: First Tecno Smartphone With Snapdragon CPU / 5 Most Affordable SMARTPHONES In Nigeria / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by benigneOne(f): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Mystiq25:
Hmmm agents full of this thread, anyway competition is very good for we consumers, let's wait and see if it can beat it's rival Gionee M3 mini cos I know Tecno's 5000mah is less than Gionee's 3000mah, fingers crossed.

I seriously wouldn't mind knowing how you know that the 5000Mah battery of a yet to be releaseed phone equals 3000mah. You people just love deceit on paper. Why not let's wait & see what Tecno has in store For us
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by fourlake4(f): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
To me it is Goinee abeg. Lol I still prefer Tecno
amAZEing:

No mind them. Tecno's 3000mah = 5000mah
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Marvell23(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
The phone will be very affordable from all my findings
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by mosjames: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Are they joking or some'in
5000mAh loun loun cheesy
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by daremarvell: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Frontier2:
5000mAh battery from Tecno? I can't wait to get it. @op we are expecting your info on this
Stay glued here
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by daremarvell: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
mosjames:
Are they joking or some'in
5000mAh loun loun cheesy
It's real as you can see in the image
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Yorubago(f): 1:41am On Dec 01, 2015
daremarvell:
Bro wait and see, I think you have no fact that Tecno's battery is not better than gionee's.

Why argue when you have posted what the oyinbos have stated grin grin grin grin I cant wait joor....
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by BustScam: 1:44am On Dec 01, 2015
The advent of the L5 by tecno no doubts will bring stability to battery life.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 1:54am On Dec 01, 2015
This phone no doubt is an innovation from Tecno and their crew

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Facts About The New Honk Köng Lollipop Imported To Nigeria / Tecno D9 Released! / Clockworkmod Recovery Now Available For Itel Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.