Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

This got me soooooo Jealous!!, - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This got me soooooo Jealous!!, (976 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This got me soooooo Jealous!!, by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
TECNO has always been known to be full of surprises , for instance during the Camon C8 launch they took people to an unknown island,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFRdhdL-pho

And I thought it was a joke until one of my Facebook friends told me he went to the place. Damn! cheesy cheesy
He said the Island was the most beautiful place he had ever been to. shocked shocked
At this point I told him to stop talking because I was JEALOUS!!! cry cry

Anyway, I just wonder what phone would be attached to this trip because the last one was the Camon C8. What do you guys think?
I sure wish I won this competition so I can go to Ghana. tongue

Re: This got me soooooo Jealous!!, by JanethEze(f): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Tecno is trying though!
Re: This got me soooooo Jealous!!, by ChidinmaRose(f): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
JanethEze:
Tecno is trying though!
Yeah you can say that again.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Married Life To Me (pic) / Brides-to-be Save Yourselves The Stress. (october/november Brides) / Lagos Oyotunji Fiesta In Sheldon South Carolina Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.