Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Breaking News; Ministry Of Power,works And Housing Not All Under Fashola- Buhari - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News; Ministry Of Power,works And Housing Not All Under Fashola- Buhari (1728 Views)

Pishure Of Fashola After 3 Years As Minister Of Power According To Twitter User / Evans Secretly Appointed As Permament Ministry Of Justice / When You Combine Ministry Of Works, Housing And Transport... Hilarious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News; Ministry Of Power,works And Housing Not All Under Fashola- Buhari by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
This afternoon,President M Buhari said not all this combined ministries are under Fashola that
Ministry of Power is headed by Babatunde, that of Housing by fashola and Works by Raji contrary to the speculated news.
please take note!!!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Ministry Of Power,works And Housing Not All Under Fashola- Buhari by pinkiberry(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
NOTED
Re: Breaking News; Ministry Of Power,works And Housing Not All Under Fashola- Buhari by dearsly(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
K
Re: Breaking News; Ministry Of Power,works And Housing Not All Under Fashola- Buhari by jaykaylegend(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Yu got me
Re: Breaking News; Ministry Of Power,works And Housing Not All Under Fashola- Buhari by CACAWA(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
And Who amongst the three will sign cheques?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; Ministry Of Power,works And Housing Not All Under Fashola- Buhari by flozybk(f): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
hmmm...

check ma signature
Re: Breaking News; Ministry Of Power,works And Housing Not All Under Fashola- Buhari by ionsman: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol.....Nice interplay.
Re: Breaking News; Ministry Of Power,works And Housing Not All Under Fashola- Buhari by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
CACAWA:
And Who amongst the three will sign cheques?
lol i doubt if any would...
Re: Breaking News; Ministry Of Power,works And Housing Not All Under Fashola- Buhari by hajlat(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
I knew this since 28th March if I lie ,let there be One Nigeria .

(1) (Reply)

#yorubaboys Now Trending | See The Funny Things Nigerians Are Saying On Twitter / When Your Brother Wants To Be Dj In A Local Way / Hilarious Convo Between A Father And His College Child…(must See) Lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.