Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Funaab Acceptance and Tuition Fees - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Funaab Acceptance and Tuition Fees (1173 Views)

Laptop For Sale To Pay School Fees. / Where To Study For A+ Certification And Their Fees. Please Me / [24 Hours To Go] Applied Information Technology (ait 2015) Conference @ Funaab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funaab Acceptance and Tuition Fees by LamiHandsome(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Information available to FunaabConnect from a post by the FUNAABSU General Secretary reveals the following information:

2015/2016 ACCEPTANCE FEE REDUCED

It is with utmost humility that the Students Union announces the reduction of Acceptance fee for 2015/2016 Academic Session to N79,500 which was formerly N82,000 (N46,000 Computer Training fee excluded).
NOTE: This does not indicate that the N45,000 compulsory Computer Training fee has been cancelled. So, it is safe to assume that Freshers will be be payinh N79,500 + N46,000 this session. Sequel to this, FUNAABSU will like to state the reasons why the Academic Calendar was shifted for a week.
January 4th happens to be the initial date of resumption and that same date will be the first working day of the year. The University shifted resumption date to 11th because of TSA(Treasury Single Account), of which as from January 4th freshers will start paying N93,000 in total into the TSA account from any bank. The candidates will visit www.remita.net to generate RRR code, then they take the code to any bank and pay N79,500.
Steps on how to generate the RRR code:
We wish to inform the student populace that the procedure is a federal government procedure and not the University policy. Visit www.remita.net and click on Federal Ministry of Education as you are paying into a University account.
Further more you click on the University you are paying into, it will display Acceptance fee, School fee, Hostel Accommodation fee, e.t.c and you click on the one you wish to pay for.
On submission, the RRR code will be generated which you will take to any bank to pay.
You can also pay through E-banking and through your ATM.
The process is a bit long, we just gave a summary on how it will look like. The University gave room to be able to address errors on time because this is the first time they will be using such platform as directed by Federal Government.
After payment of Acceptance fee which will run from January 4 to January 11, 2016, freshers can proceed to the University portal with their JAMB Registration Number and the RRR code to fill and print the Acceptance and Clearance form before they can start the University registration and proceed for orientation.
Returning students will follow the same procedure to pay School fee and for Hostel Accommodation.
All said and done, I will like us to bear it in mind that the students Union has the interest of students at heart, and reasons why information comes out late is because we want to understand the information and give you the best. By tomorrow we will give you full information on how to go about registration and modalities on school fees through the office of the President or P.R.O

Thanks and God bless us all
Signed OLAMI
FUNAABSU General SECRETARY
Further details will be posted here as soon as they're available.

FunaabConnect Team
Re: Funaab Acceptance and Tuition Fees by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pavilions don't normally last long. Search for a more durable product.
Re: Funaab Acceptance and Tuition Fees by lekjons(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
charix:
wow!, pls which would you suggest?
Re: Funaab Acceptance and Tuition Fees by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
lekjons:
Honestly I can't really say since the new trend with laptops is them becoming obsolete after a few years but I've noticed HPs are now made with the cheapest quality products known to man.

Try a Dell. I'm not sure of nowadays but they're well known for durability - you'd even pray for them pack up after exhausting its usefulness.
Another suggestion is a macbook pro. Those're built to last as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funaab Acceptance and Tuition Fees by lekjons(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
charix:

Honestly I can't really say since the new trend with laptops is them becoming obsolete after a few years but I've noticed HPs are now made with the cheapest quality products known to man.

Try a Dell. I'm not sure of nowadays but they're well known for durability - you'd even pray for them pack up after exhausting its usefulness.
Another suggestion is a macbook pro. Those're built to last as well.
thanks!
Re: Funaab Acceptance and Tuition Fees by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
charix:
lekjons:
charix:

durability...hp elitebooks
Re: Funaab Acceptance and Tuition Fees by damiosy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
LamiHandsome:
If you have any, reach me on 08101034997.

Your budget will determine what you can purchase

List your specs on my thread

www.nairaland.com/1908915/dream-laptops/6
Re: Funaab Acceptance and Tuition Fees by isaacmerit: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
I have HP ELITE BOOK, 2GB RAM, 250GB. PRICE IS 29K. CALL 08053005306

Re: Funaab Acceptance and Tuition Fees by Cvesta(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
LamiHandsome:
If you have any, reach me on 08101034997.
i have a USA used HP Envy core i5,beats audio for just 70k ..call or whatsapp 08089657971
Re: Funaab Acceptance and Tuition Fees by tohby2(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Got a pavilion dv6 for 70k has all ur specs and manymore

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Uk Number Anywhere / Laptop Hardware Repairs In Port Harcourt: Any Brand, Any Problem / Slightly Used Lenovo G505 Laptop Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.