Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred (4424 Views)

Only Two Kinds Of Dog Breeds...the Caucasian Ovcharka & Others / Pure 11 Months Old Male Caucasian Ovcharka from imported parents For urgent Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by oluwabond(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
I got her on Tuesday from bobbysaxy . He is a great man. He was helpful and he wasn't about the money~~~~~~ Thanks @bobbysaxy™ smiley

Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by Namdeenero(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lovely pup
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by oluwabond(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Namdeenero:
Lovely pup
Thanks smiley
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by lacicrips(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
This your dog go wicked o. Please socialize him very well.
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by oluwabond(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yeah bro smiley
lacicrips:
This your dog go wicked o. Please socialize him very well.
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by pmadise(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice pup...please feed her well and watch her grow.

Mine (male) shd be of the same age with you. But i think the russian name is ovcharka (ie shepherd) not ovcharaka.
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by barcaboi(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
oluwabond:
I got her on Tuesday from bobbysaxy . He is a great man. He was helpful and he wasn't about the money~~~~~~ Thanks @bobbysaxy™ smiley
Caucasian Ovcharka bro....u made a mistake wt d name.....dope dog....it has overtaken rott as my best breed...husky is d next on my agenda
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by oluwabond(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks bro, have changed it
pmadise:
Nice pup...please feed her well and watch her grow.
Mine (male) shd be of the same age with you. But i think the russian name is ovcharka (ie shepherd) not ovcharaka.
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by leksmedia: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wow , lovely dog you got there. Can't wait. Please feed help well and excercise her well too and watch your dog be the crush of the town

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by oluwabond(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
leksmedia:
Wow , lovely dog you got there. Can't wait. Please feed help well and excercise her well too and watch your dog be the crush of the town
ok sir
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by oluwabond(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
winnifred @4months

Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by edyken001: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
can a female pup be bigger than a male pup. because lucy my caucasian was the biggest in her litter..and she is and female

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by Stancrus(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nice cauc very hairy but wait what am I seeing on the ear's sad
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by Stancrus(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
edyken001:
can a female pup be bigger than a male pup. because lucy my caucasian was the biggest in her litter..and she is and female
Lols it's very possible bro but it rare they are stll pups though the male will later catch up in size and overtake the female in terms of
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by edyken001: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
mine it looks like she grows every day

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by edyken001: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
And how do I deal with ticks on caucasian

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by Stancrus(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
edyken001:
And how do I deal with ticks on caucasian
when caucasian puppy are well feed they grow pretti fast please visit ur vet store as soon as possible and complain the issue of tick to him he would give u a medication or chemical to use please do it as soon as possible thicks are very bad and dangerous for dogs especially in cauc's
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by edyken001: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
mine doesn't have tick yet.. but the my rott is tick infested .. i injected her for lime disease..
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by edyken001: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2016
can u pls upload a picture of Winifred standing alone.. i want to see how big she is for 4 months
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by oluwabond(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2016
Winifred

Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by oluwabond(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Winifred

Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by ritylove(f): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
How much can I get a puppy please
Re: Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred by okikiosibodu(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
oluwabond:
winnifred @4months

Gbedu we dey burst head. love this particular pix below. I want to create a thread of my experiences with some canines I have come across. i am gonna mention you in the thread. I don't own a dog yet, but will own some soon. i enjoyed your diariy by the way. cheers

(1) (Reply)

Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day / Aggressive Combination...rottweiler + DOBERMAN / What Name Will Best Suit This Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.