Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? (1657 Views)

AY Calls For Experienced Beauty Queens To Feature In His 10 Days In Sun City / (Video) Killer Maid: Real Sex Scene Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movies 2016 / Funny Skit - The Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by DenisRock(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eight weeks in and Scream Queens is already one of the most talked about shows of the season.This hilarious (sorry extremely hilarious) comedy horror about a killer(or killers)attacking a sorority house is definitely a success in the comedy department and fares well in the horror department as well.Eight weeks in and hundreds of people are already creating various theories as to who the Red devil killer is.Everyone on this show has a motive to be the killer and just when u think you have figured out who it is,that character gets killed off.In the last couple of weeks it has been revealed that there are not one but three killers and with the size of the cast reduced to just a handful it could be much easier deciding who the killer is.Here are my top three candidates:
1)Gigi Caldwell:This one is more than just a speculation as
she's been shown meeting up with the red devil and making those weird phone calls.
2)Boone:Again more than just a speculation.He faked his own death and in the most recent episode he's seen being all incognito and making a phone call to his co-killer.
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by DenisRock(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
The third runner up(and this one is based on speculation) is;
Chanel no.5:this one is less obvious but watch carefully and you would see the evidences.She's the only Chanel with no back story yet(she could be the bathtub baby)She has had numerous close encounters with the killer and yet she somehow manages to make it out alive.And this one is kinda subtle but in episode seven when the weird candle girl says she plans on melting all the candles into on e giant candle just look at the expression on Chanel no.5's face and then look what happens to candle girl in the next episode.
Well,these are my own theories about this awesome show.Legs hear yours.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by chrisgurl(f): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
That boring series I stopped following at ep 5.
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by tegak10: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
chrisgurl:
That boring series I stopped following at ep 5.

Ur life must be boring.. Scream queens boring!!!! Tell me a show funnier than it thats still airing
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by chrisgurl(f): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
tegak10:

Ur life must be boring.. Scream queens boring!!!! Tell me a show funnier than it thats still airing
let me ignore that first sentence for politeness sake!! A thread was created for discussion, I aired my opinion! You now took it upon yourself to "rudely" disagree with my opinion! Everybody has their preferences!! I can't be "pained" or "insultive" just because someone doesn't share my views!! Now, If you are intellectually and morally sound, you would realize your mistake!! In order for you not to sound uncultured, impolite, rude,and mannerless next time, please,endeavour to re-read your comments before submitting! Its very important. Thank you! I have no other words on this subject matter!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Yuk! One of the most boring show on TV at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by Sultan5(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2015
The worst show ever created. Its just too superficial, not an atom seriousness in it at all. I get its suppose to be a comedy but come on, make it real not this pretentious bullshit. This is just crap!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by thenny312(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Well one man's food is another man's poison.. ......... I love d series.. .... It's so funny cheesy
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by DenisRock(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sultan5:
The worst show ever created. Its just too superficial, not an atom seriousness in it at all. I get its suppose to be a comedy but come on, make it real not this pretentious bullshit. This is just crap!!!
The show is not meant to be serious.Its a parody kinda like the classic "Scary Movie". Its meant purely for laughs nd it also has a pretty good mystery.
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by DenisRock(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
koice:
Yuk! One of the most boring show on TV at the moment.
Well everyone has different taste wen it comes to tv.While I adore d show my sis just doesn't get d premise.This is not a show to be taken seriously.Its played out as a parody of classic horror movies.Oh and a much older Jamie Lee Curtis from the classic Halloween is present here as well which attracted me in the first place.
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by Sultan5(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2015
DenisRock:

The show is not meant to be serious.Its a parody kinda like the classic "Scary Movie". Its meant purely for laughs nd it also has a pretty good mystery.

And u wonder why there arent many of this type of show out there. I personally lyk comedy. But this 1 is bordering on stupidity. I cant watch a series that claims to be serious and isnt. Not after watching TWD or GOT.

There is a serial killer out there in dis series and everyone is acting like a bunch of cry babies its ridiculous. Suffice to say I dont like parody as u call it. Its no wonder the ratings for this show is suffering.
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by DenisRock(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Sultan5:

And u wonder why there arent many of this type of show out there. I personally lyk comedy. But this 1 is bordering on stupidity. I cant watch a series that claims to be serious and isnt. Not after watching TWD or GOT.

There is a serial killer out there in dis series and everyone is acting like a bunch of cry babies its ridiculous. Suffice to say I dont like parody as u call it. Its no wonder the ratings for this show is suffering.
True...The critical ratings are low but the audience ratings are pretty high.The show never claimed to be serious.From the beginning the creator Ryan Murphy has said its meant to be comedy horror with more emphasis on comedy.Its like a mix of glee and American horror story.Its ridiculous to compare it to shows like GoT and TWD as they are on completely different planes.
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by ipledge10(m): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2015
I will looo for it,as the both series am watching took break
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
This show and 'Ash Vs Evil Dead' are currently competing for the most foolish comedy drama of the winter period.
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by tegak10: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
iono y all of u are hating scream queens... The description is horror comedy yet u re comparing it with got n twd... imo scream queens is the best comedy of this fall......
If u cant get the comedy.... Well ur life is boring
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by tegak10: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
i think the killer is hester aka neckbrace LovePeddler
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by tegak10: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
chrisgurl:
let me ignore that first sentence for politeness sake!! A thread was created for discussion, I aired my opinion! You now took it upon yourself to "rudely" disagree with my opinion! Everybody has their preferences!! I can't be "pained" or "insultive" just because someone doesn't share my views!! Now, If you are intellectually and morally sound, you would realize your mistake!! In order for you not to sound uncultured, impolite, rude,and mannerless next time, please,endeavour to re-read your comments before submitting! Its very important. Thank you! I have no other words on this subject matter!!!
Tl dr... What new show of this fall is funnier than scream queens...thats what i asked? So stop writing essay n answer... U dont just call a show boring without reason... If twas boring i bet ull already know the killer
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by DenisRock(m): 4:35am On Nov 28, 2015
tegak10:
i think the killer is hester aka neckbrace LovePeddler
I don't know...She seems too suspicious... I think as per most mysteries it will be someone we least expect.
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by tegak10: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2015
DenisRock:

I don't know...She seems too suspicious... I think as per most mysteries it will be someone we least expect.
Yh.... Only 1 killer left, hopefully twill be revealed next week
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by Sultan5(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2015
DenisRock:

True...The critical ratings are low but the audience ratings are pretty high.The show never claimed to be serious.From the beginning the creator Ryan Murphy has said its meant to be comedy horror with more emphasis on comedy.Its like a mix of glee and American horror story.Its ridiculous to compare it to shows like GoT and TWD as they are on completely different planes.

English dude, understand English please. I never compared it to GOT and TWD. I only said the seriousness in these shows can't make me watch just an unserious show. They've made me love serious series. Please read well next time.

I like serious shows, and please stop repeating yaself. I said i get that this is a comedy and a very unserious show i don't know how much clearer i can be in this regard.

I don't know why you keep quoting me. I have said all i need to say. maybe i should write it in bold for you to see.

I dont like UNSERIOUS shows that has serious premise. Murder or a serial killer or killers are serious premise

Do u get it now. Now please stop quoting me so well can both get on with our lives please. sad

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by DenisRock(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Sultan5:

English dude, understand English please. I never compared it to GOT and TWD. I only said the seriousness in these shows can't make me watch just an unserious show. They've made me love serious series. Please read well next time.

I like serious shows, and please stop repeating yaself. I said i get that this is a comedy and a very unserious show i don't know how much clearer i can be in this regard.

I don't know why you keep quoting me. I have said all i need to say. maybe i should write it in bold for you to see.

I dont like UNSERIOUS shows that has serious premise. Murder or a serial killer or killers are serious premise

Do u get it now. Now please stop quoting me so well can both get on with our lives please. sad
Wow.Someone must have had a really frustrating week.
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by DenisRock(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
tegak10:
Yh.... Only 1 killer left, hopefully twill be revealed next week
Yea...BTW its already been renewed for a second season set in summer camp.
Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by chrisgurl(f): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
DenisRock:

Well everyone has different taste wen it comes to tv.While I adore d show my sis just doesn't get d premise.This is not a show to be taken seriously.Its played out as a parody of classic horror movies.Oh and a much older Jamie Lee Curtis from the classic Halloween is present here as well which attracted me in the first place.
nice one DenisRock!! What a brillantly expressed opinion!!! Jamie lee curtis definitely made me want to see the series too! Sadly I couldn't keep up..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Killer On Scream Queens? by Sultan5(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2015
DenisRock:
Wow.Someone must have had a really frustrating week.
nah your just frustrating

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Movies / Jenifa’s Diary Season 10 Episode 3 [S10E03] – “side Chic” / Recommend Action Series For Me To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.