Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death (1831 Views)

Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria / Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos / Violence In Crawford University As Male Students Protest Against Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by finestdjmoraj(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Black Friday In Kogi State University as FRSC Official Beat a student to Death because of #20

Kogi State University is Currently hot, as all Kogi state
university students are angry and prostesting against the
death of A final year student who was killed this afternoon
by an FRSC official. He was killed along Ankpa road which
is a federal road.

More udates coming soon.

via http://www.madeinksu.com/2015/11/black-friday-in-kogi-state-university.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by ALISMILE(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ehen?
Re: Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by johnkay1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
all their office in anyigba and its eviron should be set ablaze
Re: Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by johnkay1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Final year fa
Re: Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by kayc0(f): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by muhyeenisce(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Omo this op can lie o...thankGod say na ksu I de school, who told u its because of #20?
Guy u sabi lie o
Re: Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
R.I.P TO THE DEAD, WAS STUCK AT THE ATM AND INHALED LOTS OF TEAR GAS, RIOTS ISN'T A GOOD THING.......SHA ON MY WAY TO THE GLO BOUNCE AND SLIDE SHOW....WANNA SEE M.I
Re: Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by zees(f): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Alimzo:
R.I.P TO THE DEAD, WAS STUCK AT THE ATM AND INHALED LOTS OF TEAR GAS, RIOTS ISN'T A GOOD THING.......SHA ON MY WAY TO THE GLO BOUNCE AND SLIDE SHOW....WANNA SEE M.I
I feel ur pain Le boo
Re: Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by AMISCOT(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
me just de calm inside my room o.
Re: Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by Luka316(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
AT Op, who told you is FRSC man? People will just come here and cook up stories.

Mchewww
Re: Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by yemi2plus(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
There are different versions of the story.

Some claimed it's an FRSC man. To others, it's a police officer in charge of traffic control at the school main gate.

They said the final year student was hit with a stick while trying to run on his bike because he had no plate number (number plate).
Re: Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by utenwuson: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
muhyeenisce:
Omo this op can lie o...thankGod say na ksu I de school, who told u its because of #20?
Guy u sabi lie o
y not come n give an eye witness instead of talking bulsh*t
Re: Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Things are happening in KSU
Re: Black Friday In Kogi State University As FRSC Official Beat A Student To Death by Donvic4u(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Different stories everywhere ...

still waiting for the official statement...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Semantic Implications Of Coordinators In English? / See What Happened To Tinubu In Kano Yesterday.. / Secret To Passing Toefl Exams(toefl Exams Made Easy)at One Sitting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.