Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

My Chance Attendance Of An Unknown Christian Event That Changed My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Chance Attendance Of An Unknown Christian Event That Changed My Life (398 Views)

Will This Hinder My Chance For Heaven? / "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Chance Attendance Of An Unknown Christian Event That Changed My Life by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
I wonder if anyone has ever heard about Sorting Out, okay I thought I should share it. It's a closed limited spacing Christian program, folks are camped in a hotel for 3 days where a certain number of people and ministers gather to connect with God. Though it happens in Nigeria (Lagos and Kaduna) you will find people coming from around the world especially Nigerians; US, UK, SA, UAE, Canada coming. It's not advertised. Even celebrities and high flying career people come for this program, the last one had one of our Music Superstars and everybody was so surprised. People need God! I've witnessed it myself and I'll be going for the next one in December. It's about a person who was barren for 8 years and got twins after the Sorting out, with multiple promotions at work, people with brain tumours and life issues get clarity. People hear from God themselves, it's amazing. I can't guarantee that you will get into the program but I will share the information nevertheless, they are currently registering for the next one in December. Limited 500 people. Please contact Victoria on 08051229858 for more info. God bless you. Share this with a friend, it might help someone in need. Anita
Re: My Chance Attendance Of An Unknown Christian Event That Changed My Life by mrZENographer: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
oge101:
I wonder if anyone has ever heard about Sorting Out, okay I thought I should share it. It's a closed limited spacing Christian program, folks are camped in a hotel for 3 days where a certain number of people and ministers gather to connect with God. Though it happens in Nigeria (Lagos and Kaduna) you will find people coming from around the world especially Nigerians; US, UK, SA, UAE, Canada coming. It's not advertised. Even celebrities and high flying career people come for this program, the last one had one of our Music Superstars and everybody was so surprised. People need God! I've witnessed it myself and I'll be going for the next one in December. It's about a person who was barren for 8 years and got twins after the Sorting out, with multiple promotions at work, people with brain tumours and life issues get clarity. People hear from God themselves, it's amazing. I can't guarantee that you will get into the program but I will share the information nevertheless, they are currently registering for the next one in December. Limited 500 people. Please contact Victoria on 08051229858 for more info. God bless you. Share this with a friend, it might help someone in need. Anita

Is this not typical church business.
In my church, The Lords Chosen @ Ijesha Bustop, people receive their healings, miracles, salvation, deliverance without paying a kobo or fasting. Stop deceivin people. When Jesus did miracles and preached, he didnt sell tickets. Who are u following?

(1) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Says "Africa Needs Another REVOLUTION" / You Only Noticed 5000 People Jesus Fed....why??? / Why Do Christain Raise Their Hands Up During #prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.