Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Self Contain For Rent (egbeda - Idimu Road) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Self Contain For Rent (egbeda - Idimu Road) (2157 Views)

How Much Is Self Contain For Rent @egbeda, Afaragun & Mafuluku Oshodi / 2 Bedroom For Rent@egbeda Within An Estate / Properties For Sale And Rent @ Egbeda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Contain For Rent (egbeda - Idimu Road) by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
A Self Contain For rent (a room and a parlor,veranda,kitchen and toilet)...Price 200k per year...located in Arowolo street, Carwash Bus stop, Egbeda - Idimu Road, Lagos...Call for more information about the house..08032059244...Sorry For the poor camera quality i use in taking the pictures of the apartment

Re: Self Contain For Rent (egbeda - Idimu Road) by arsetalks(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
200k for a self con in that street? Wa ta.
Re: Self Contain For Rent (egbeda - Idimu Road) by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
arsetalks:
200k for a self con in that street? Wa ta.

you know nothing...why dont you just keep shut if you have nothing meaningful to say
Re: Self Contain For Rent (egbeda - Idimu Road) by arsetalks(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

you know nothing...why dont you just keep shut if you have nothing meaningful to say
Bad marketing tactic that. You should have attempted to sell to me instead of mouthing me off. Always keep your calm.

That post was more of a surprise from me as I live close by that area.
Re: Self Contain For Rent (egbeda - Idimu Road) by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
arsetalks:
Bad marketing tactic that. You should have attempted to sell to me instead of mouthing me off. Always keep your calm.

sorry about my words
Re: Self Contain For Rent (egbeda - Idimu Road) by Larynx(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bros abeg na hw much person fit get am jawe... A room n parlor self contain.... Like I need thr price range
arsetalks:

Re: Self Contain For Rent (egbeda - Idimu Road) by arsetalks(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Larynx:
Bros abeg na hw much person fit get am jawe... A room n parlor self contain.... Like I need thr price range
I honestly do not have an idea. I was just shocked by that price. I have lived in and out of Egbeda since 1998. I moved out for 2 years only moved in back last February and surprised at how expensive houses have become here.

I wasn't having a go at HelpeeDeck. It was just a shocked
Re: Self Contain For Rent (egbeda - Idimu Road) by HelpeeDeck(m): 12:03am On Nov 14, 2015
try go make inquiries about houses around carwash bus stop, even unity estate how much they are, you will be shock, even the ones without water..try contact an agent there and ask them about house prices there..but these here i posted here has water, good compound, fenced with gate, painted and big building..

(1) (Reply)

6 Units Of A Room & Parlor Self Contain For Sale In Ibadan (images 6.5m) / Own A Plot Of Land With Peace Of Mind @ PEACE GARDENS ESTATE!!! / Wallpaper Vs Paint :the Better Choice For Your Walls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.