Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Football App Idea For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Football App Idea For Sale (544 Views)

Idea For Write Unique Article (500 Words Min) / Do You Have A Mobile App Idea And You Don't Know To Go About It? / An Idea For Google Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football App Idea For Sale by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Due to the high cost of developing and maintaining a good App, i want to sell a football App that i wrote. its an App that will generate cash like crazy for a serious business fellow especially this era of mad love for football. i was offered 200k by an Indian App developer but i refuse to sell because i know the worth of My football App. i know some of you will say, why didnt you collect the cash but i know where am goin to. I need genuie buyers with better offer.
Re: Football App Idea For Sale by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2015
Maintain that stuff man! If you make something good, people will share it. If you're so confident of your app's worth, why sell it? Why not make moves to get it known all around Nigeria and beyond? There are low-budget marketing strategies to hit it big with your product if it has a market fit. You can pm me but I'm not willing to buy. Don't sell your "CocaCola recipe" please.

1 Like

Re: Football App Idea For Sale by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2015
undecided Who rike my post? I say who come hia come rike my post? Na you? You wan come unrike am? grin
Re: Football App Idea For Sale by DOCTORDONE: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2015
If I were you, I wouldn't sell my idea instead, I will concentrate on looking for investors. For instance, that Indian man could be turned into an investor etc . Think twice.

1 Like

Re: Football App Idea For Sale by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2015
DOCTORDONE:
If I were you, I wouldn't sell my idea instead, I will concentrate on looking for investors. For instance, that Indian man could be turned into an investor etc . Think twice.

He doesn't need investors for now. What he needs to do for now is refine his product to suit users needs using the Build-Measure-Learn loop of the Lean Startup Model. Feedback is critical to an app's success.

I assume the OP is lazy or doesn't believe in what he's got in his hands and just making bogus claims or is a multi-billionaire and doesn't need this.
Re: Football App Idea For Sale by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
53cur3m0d3:
Maintain that stuff man! If you make something good, people will share it. If you're so confident of your app's worth, why sell it? Why not make moves to get it known all around Nigeria and beyond? There are low-budget marketing strategies to hit it big with your product if it has a market fit. You can pm me but I'm not willing to buy. Don't sell your "CocaCola recipe" please.
thanks for the advice bro
Re: Football App Idea For Sale by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
DOCTORDONE:
thanks bro
Re: Football App Idea For Sale by nnamdiosu(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
TekaNeg:
Due to the high cost of developing and maintaining a good App, i want to sell a football App that i wrote. its an App that will generate cash like crazy for a serious business fellow especially this era of mad love for football. i was offered 200k by an Indian App developer but i refuse to sell because i know the worth of My football App. i know some of you will say, why didnt you collect the cash but i know where am goin to. I need genuie buyers with better offer.

pls wat r the features of the app na. how can I buy wat he doesn't know abt?. no screen shot sef. hope if not a scam?

(1) (Reply)

IS Tradot.com Good? Or Is It Fake? / Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter / Can You Write On Tech....join My Team Today!!! Fast Payment On Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.