Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

My Marriage Is Intact – Foluke Daramola-salako - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage Is Intact – Foluke Daramola-salako (366 Views)

David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako / Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Intact – Foluke Daramola-salako by braimeddy: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2015

Some weeks ago, there were speculations that all was not well in the household of busty Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako. The blogosphere went into a frenzy state when the news broke that the delectable actress was facing problems in her marriage.

What further fuelled the rumour was the fact that the actress was quiet about the whole situation. Unknown to many, the actress was in Dublin with her husband when the rumour started.

When Saturday Beats contacted her via blackberry messenger, the actress said that she was shocked when she read about the news on the internet. She said there was no iota of truth in the story as the love between her and her husband keeps waxing stronger as the day goes by.

The fair- skinned actress said she was sad that people would spread such a wicked story about her when all she does is to make people happy.

“The news is totally false and my marriage is very intact. When the new broke, we were both in Dublin and I was not happy about the news. I don’t know where this story emanated from but who ever began this terrible story about us is being unfair because all I do in life is to make others happy. I wonder why someone would want to make me unhappy. I really have no idea where this story originated from but the Lord is our strength and He would continue to guide us,” she said.

Punch News

(1) (Reply)

Worldwidewes Ent. Boss Is A Year Older / Beat FM, OAP Fade Ogunro Is Leaving Beat FM 99 / TOO BAD: OBO Davido Is About To Cause Tension In About 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.