Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

ACCA December Diet - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ACCA December Diet (572 Views)

ACCA December, 2017 Exam Result Is Out / 5 Reasons Why You Should Write ICAN Instead Of ACCA / ACCA Students: How Was Your December Diet Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ACCA December Diet by phredbongg(m): 1:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Good day All,

I noticed that no one brings up avenues to discuss or prepare for the ACCA sittings. I can't count the number of times I see my ICAN counterparts bringing up avenues to discuss and prepare for their respective diets. Please, house, let's use this medium to assist each other. I'm very sure that there are ACCA students who wish they could discuss issues bothering them concerning preparations or even topical discussions for their exams. You would be amazed at the number of people that can suggest better solutions to questions or give a thorough explanation to an outcome in any of the papers. I suggest we give this a try and see ho we can develop ourselves before the December exam commences. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Building A Career In Ict..how? / Commercial /private Driver Needed / No Computer Skill, No Promotion, FG Tells Workers Read More At: Http://www.vang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.