Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? (940 Views)

GET Traffic For Free Organic Search Results On Search Engines / How To Rank Your Blog Articles On Search Engine First Page Within 30 Minutes / Webmaster i need Your Help On "Search" Coding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by aromance(f): 2:12am On Nov 14, 2015
why www.arebsfashion.com can't be found on Google search.This is a site a friend made for my brother whos a fashion designer.I tried to Google it but it is not coming up.what could probably be the reason.I belive it shouldn't take more time to be detected.
Your views.....
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by Dmayor7(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2015
the site is still new and have no google ranking yet.

But type the website address in google and search, it should bring up reviews on domain info.
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by aromance(f): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2015
Dmayor7:
the site is still new and have no google ranking yet.

But type the website address in google and search, it should bring up reviews on domain info.
hmm ok
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by DOCTORDONE: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Submit it to google search and yahoo. On a professional note, we can submit your site to over 2000 search engines and more. Our email is mekkat4@gmail.com=> www.nackam.com
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by bluntspade: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
aromance:
why www.arebsfashion.com can't be found on Google search.This is a site a friend made for my brother whos a fashion designer.I tried to Google it but it is not coming up.what could probably be the reason.I belive it shouldn't take more time to be detected.
Your views.....
index it on google and bing
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by bluntspade: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
DOCTORDONE:
Submit it to google search and yahoo. On a professional note, we can submit your site to over 2000 search engines and more. Our email is mekkat4@gmail.com=> www.nackam.com
to dey nack people scam never do u

1 Like

Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by Dmayor7(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
DOCTORDONE:
Submit it to google search and yahoo.

Yeah what he said is true.

It might be that the person, after designing the site, did not submit it to search engines.

But you don't need to pay extra for this!

The designer should submit it for you. Tell him to do so.
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by aromance(f): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks! alot
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by omozu1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
aromance:
Your views.....
Now that the site is on nairaland you don't even need to submit it to any search engine they will pick it from here with their crawler and few days or hours from now it should be on google
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by aromance(f): 3:47am On Nov 15, 2015
omozu1:

Now that the site is on nairaland you don't even need to submit it to any search engine they will pick it from here with their crawler and few days or hours from now it should be on google
#wink#deygivemehope
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by cheavroi(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2015
You don't need to submit your site to any search engines and if anyone ask you to pay so they can help you submit your site so that search engines can find it, then they are only going to cause more damage.

Anytime a website is hosted, any search engine will pick it up within 24hrs. This is the 21st century and search engines are wiser. If they are not picking up your site, then something might really be wrong.

1. Type your website directly into Google, is your website coming up? If not, then check your robots.txt file to be sure that you are not unintentionally blocking anything

2. Create a sitemap and submit it through Google webmaster tool.

This will solve the problem if there is any
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by Dmayor7(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2015
cheavroi:
You don't need to submit your site to any search engines and if anyone ask you to pay so they can help you submit your site so that search engines can find it, then they are only going to cause more damage.

2. Create a sitemap and submit it through Google webmaster tool.

This will solve the problem if there is any

Your comment is contradictory...

You said in your first paragraph that you don't need to submit to a search engine.

Then in the SECOND POINT you said he have to submit a sitemap to google webmaster tool.

Isn't that submission? The site map what does it contain? Does it not contain his website files?

He needs to submit to all search engines if he is really serious about SEO of his site.
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by bizfirst: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aromance,

Your site is already indexed on Google: "site:arebsfashion.com" (without the quotes) just confirmed it...accordingly, there would be no need to submit it to search engines again (at least for now).

However, after every update, you may wish to use the "fetch as Google tool" right under GWT for faster indexing and discovery, organically.

I wish you the very best. And, BTW, your site is visually appealing.
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by aromance(f): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
ooook its coming up now perhaps I would have been a little bit patient Thanks all
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by CaroLyner(f): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
bluntspade:
index it on google and bing
i didnt remove nada.waited for you all to no avail.
i see lying is the new way of seeking a girl's attention on here.
so i'll let it pass.

next time you're quote stalking me it better be with evidences.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by bluntspade: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

i didnt remove nada.waited for you all to no avail.
i see lying is the new way of seeking a girl's attention on here.
so i'll let it pass.

next time you're quote stalking me it better be with evidences.
me stalk catfish...mtcheew..your not half my type and perhaps your fvcking fake..put your real pics even if your not cute we'll manage your ugly face cheesy
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by CaroLyner(f): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2015
bluntspade:
me your not half my type and perhaps your we'll manage
its pointless arguing with you

1 Like

Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by aromance(f): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lol! on this thread.. ifaa hear
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by CaroLyner(f): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2015
bluntspade:
me .your not half and perhaps your ..put even if your not we'll manage cheesy
cc:olivia11
kevzino.
come see what this niqqa is saying. just laughing here. grin Tot y'all said nL had sane humans.this paranoid dude takes stalking to a whole new level.i doubt his sanity grin
Re: I Cant Find Www.arebsfashion.com On Search Engines.why? by bluntspade: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2015
CaroLyner:

cc:olivia11
kevzino.
come see what this niqqa is saying. just laughing here. grin Tot y'all said nL had sane humans.this paranoid dude takes stalking to a whole new level.i doubt his sanity grin
you need help bitcch

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Whogohost, What Other Paid Host Are Trustworthy? / How I Receive My Commission Junction Earns Via Payoneer / Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.