Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Nigerian Nurses Needed In Canada & The United States - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nigerian Nurses Needed In Canada & The United States (1580 Views)

Nigerian Nurses Needed In Canada & The United States / Nigerian Nurses Needed In Canada & The United States / Nigerian Nurses Needed In Canada & The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Nurses Needed In Canada & The United States by tayuboy(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2006
NIGERIAN NURSES NEEDED IN CANADA & THE UNITED STATES: Are you interested in working abroad? Take these great opportunities and benefits that are life-changing for you and your family.

BENEFITS: Permanent Residence Visa (Green Card or Immigrant Visa); Visa covered spouse to live & work and children to have free Education; Salary ranges between 24-45USD per hour depending on experience; Relocation Allowance of 5,000 USD and free Air Fare; Citizenship in a short period of time.
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLS CALL: 08055931600
Re: Nigerian Nurses Needed In Canada & The United States by layi(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2006
tayuboy:

, Relocation Allowance of 5,000 USD and free Air Fare; Citizenship in a short period of time.

Now i smell fish,
Re: Nigerian Nurses Needed In Canada & The United States by gigitte(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2006
repeat after me, 419 is bad
repeat after me, 419 is bad
seun please kick this person out of nairaland lol.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Needed In Canada & The United States by Scorpio(f): 1:30am On Oct 17, 2006
tayuboy:

NIGERIAN NURSES NEEDED IN CANADA & THE UNITED STATES: Are you interested in working abroad? Take these great opportunities and benefits that are life-changing for you and your family.

BENEFITS: Permanent Residence Visa (Green Card or Immigrant Visa); Visa covered spouse to live & work and children to have free Education; Salary ranges between 24-45USD per hour depending on experience; Relocation Allowance of 5,000 USD and free Air Fare; Citizenship in a short period of time.
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLS CALL: 08055931600
chei! nigerians will do anything for money ei. alla that at once n how come it's a mobile number in 9ja? grin
Re: Nigerian Nurses Needed In Canada & The United States by tayuboy(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2006
When JESUS was going around doing good and miracles, alot of people doubted him just as some of you are doing right now until the miracles happened in their very presence. It's very painful when truth is been given and all people could thought of is lie/scam. i can not blame them because the bad ones had given the good ones a bad names. But remember, "you can not get the greatest until u get rid of the giant". moreso, the gravity of risks you took will exhibit the amount of your success in life."

I personally decided not to write out the name and address of that Comapny on this page simply because people never get seriousness with anything free, but when u dash out of your time to call me on phone which indicate your seriousness, then i would give to you their Lagos address and the full information you need to in order to benefit from this undiluted and genuine oppurtunity.

Although it's good to be careful, but whatever peolple says about this BENEFITS is their own personal opinion, all that matters to me is that many are called but few will be choosen. Have you forgotten that "the greater your chanllenges in life, the greater your destiny."
NOTE: Only Registered Nurses are needed please, because you would have to indicate it when filling your form.

Please put it at the back of your mind that, i am not the person or the company in question, but to alert you my fellow NAIRALANDER of this genuine oppurtunity and to give you the needed guildelines.

So, if you are SERIOUS and READY to benefit, then CALL: 08055931600. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Needed In Canada & The United States by naijadiva2(f): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2006
we have alot of nigerian nurses in america especially in D.C. trust me, i know.

(1) (Reply)

For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! / Film Studio Space And Production Equipment For Hire At CEE Visionz Films / Free SMS Information & Scholarship Alerts For Your School Of Choice Until Matric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.