Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. (1969 Views)

Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / I Am Mr Handsome In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2009
I am dreaming about this girl since the first time I saw her picture in her profiles.she is Stunning, pretty, Gorgeous,Sweet, Oh my God. I can die for this girl . Please Where ever you are.Please I want to let you know. You are my true love and my first love. Just write me I have my email in my profiles. Please someone if you met her online tell her Onenaija dey find her with touch and candle.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by jaybee3(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2009
OneNaija:

I am dreaming about this girl since the first time I saw her picture in her profiles.she is Stunning, pretty, Gorgeous,Sweet, Oh my God. I can die for this girl . Please Where ever you are.Please I want to let you know. You are my true love and my first love. Just write me I have my email in my profiles. Please someone if you met her online tell her Onenaija dey find her with touch and candle.

Are u ok?
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2009
What kind of Stupid question is that? Can you see when someone is in Love?
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by IFELEKE(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2009
You mean you are in love with a picture with a pseudo name . . .Pathetic way to find a first love.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 18, 2009
lol, Is This is LESBIANISM?? grin cheesy

Woman dey Love WomaN!! na waoooo
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by STELARTOIS(f): 12:57pm On May 18, 2009
love is blind,i saw d girls pix,nothing so special about her,maybe her username is freaking onenaija becos d babe has a big forehead grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:59pm On May 18, 2009
huh  shocked  shocked  shocked

faakay:

lol,  Is This is LESBIANISM??   grin   cheesy

Woman dey Love WomaN!! na waoooo

i wonder oh. . .

IFELEKE:

You mean you are in love with a picture with a[b] pseudo[/b] name . . .Pathetic way to find a first love.

could you please explain what you mean by my name being false/fake?
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2009
Wetin dey worry una na? I nur say make una post. help me tell her I am looking for her. I believe she is real. believe me or not. forget the fact there is fake. I believe she is real. please tell her I need to talk to her. just email me.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by LadyT(f): 1:01pm On May 18, 2009
Fire on jare OneNajia nothing do you.

LMAOOOOOO
grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 1:02pm On May 18, 2009
i am inloff with LADYT cool cool cool
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2009
@ThoniaSlim  Nur mind them jare .na Jealousy.abeg try email me or meet me online make wen talk. my email dey my profiles. I get babe sha but you na d highest believe or not.

@T Lady Thanks you God bless you. Person fit meet love anyway. a bi na crime?
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by Easybaby(f): 1:04pm On May 18, 2009
chai

pseudophila              [sup]rolls eyes[/sup]
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by LadyT(f): 1:05pm On May 18, 2009
Me too I loff Amebo.

kiss
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:06pm On May 18, 2009
OneNaija:

@ThoniaSlim  Nur mind them jare .na Jealousy.abeg try email me or meet me online make wen talk. my email dey my profiles. I get babe sha but you na d highest believe or not.

Well that makes the two of us. . .well I'm sorry i also have a guy. . .but in my case I care, love and respect him a great deal. . .so please try else where. thank you.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by LadyT(f): 1:07pm On May 18, 2009
OneNaija:

@ThoniaSlim Nur mind them jare .na Jealousy.abeg try email me or meet me online make wen talk. my email dey my profiles. I get babe sha but you na d highest believe or not. @T Lady Thanks you God bless you. Person fit meet love anyway. a bi na crime?

See this guy Bleep up LMAOOOOOOOO
You dey craze?

ThoniaSlim LMAO see panda loff. . .
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2009
please please stop all this she is shy now. please talk to me alone. dont let those hater discourage you. I can travell anywhere because of you. I believe you are real.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 1:09pm On May 18, 2009
OneNaija:

you no well, oloshi cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

by the way, na my brother dey marry thonia, will you back off angry angry angry tongue

LadyT:

Me too I loff Amebo.

kiss

kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:10pm On May 18, 2009
LadyT:

See this guy mess up LMAOOOOOOOO
You dey craze?

ThoniaSlim LMAO see panda loff. . .

Abi oh. . .and the fowl opened up its own ass. . .  grin  grin  grin

@OneNaija

Now give me a reason to be shy?  undecided
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:10pm On May 18, 2009
amebo no1.:

you no well, oloshi cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

by the way, na my brother dey marry thonia, will you back off angry angry angry tongue

kiss kiss kiss

Ah. . .abeg which broda be that? undecided
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2009
Na Lie. That one Na fat Lie. my mind nur dey lie. You dont have a boyfriend. come on. just email me I will tell you about me. stop this ppl. I cant go somewhere else na u i want.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 1:12pm On May 18, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Ah. . .abeg which broda be that? undecided

Nkemdilichukwu cool cool
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2009
am just kidding na. I nur get babe for na.We need to talk. I am serious well if you are not serious i will understand anyway.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by IFELEKE(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

huh  shocked  shocked  shocked

i wonder oh. . .

could you please explain what you mean by my name being false/fake?
ThoniaSlim might be an abridgement of your name but it' definately not your Real Name hence my calling it a Pseudo Name.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:15pm On May 18, 2009
OneNaija:

[b]Na Lie. That one Na fat Lie. my mind nur dey lie. You dont have a boyfriend. [/b]come on. just email me I will tell you about me. stop this ppl. I cant go somewhere else na u i want.

Haba. . .see this guy ohh. . .I've told you i have a BF and your saying I don't have one. . .by the way Is it by force?  undecided  

amebo no1.:

Nkemdilichukwu cool cool

Haba amebo of all the names. . .its this particular brother of yours you chose. . . cry
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2009
Leave her alone. If am scam na your problem. abeg thonia. I they think you be my lost love. Now i don find you. I wont let you go.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:17pm On May 18, 2009
IFELEKE:

ThoniaSlim might be an abridgement of your name but it' definately not your Real Name hence my calling it a Pseudo Name.

Ok. . . let me clear something here. . .Thonia is the short form for my full name Anthonia and Slim is my middle name. . .so didn't make anything up
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 1:18pm On May 18, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Haba amebo of all the names. . .its this particular brother of yours you chose. . . cry

grin grin grin grin grin

BTW is slim your middle name? i tot you just put it in there cos you r slim
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2009
Thonia As i dey express my feeling for you think say na wayo. I be hot cake oo. abeg nur leave me now.my heart now totally have found someone who i truly deeply love. stop acting. Na so una dey do. that why i dey tired of Nigeria girls sef. wetin. I dey love you na war front.haba
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:20pm On May 18, 2009
amebo no1.:

grin grin grin grin grin

BTW is slim your middle name? i tot you just put it in there cos you r slim

Yea slim's my middle name. . .I never put it there myself. . .back in sec sch. . .most of my friends loved calling me thonia and adding my middle name to it. . .so it kinda of stuck.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 1:20pm On May 18, 2009
BTW whitelexi stop viewing thonias profile tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 1:21pm On May 18, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Yea slim's my middle name. . .I never put it there myself. . .back in sec sch. . .most of my friends loved calling me thonia and adding my middle name to it. . .so it kinda of stuck.

ok, im loving the name already kiss
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:23pm On May 18, 2009
OneNaija:

Thonia As i dey express my feeling for you think say na wayo. I be hot cake oo. abeg nur leave me now.my heart now totally have found someone who i truly deeply love. stop acting. Na so una dey do. that why i dey tired of Nigeria girls sef. wetin. I dey love you na war front.haba

If you a hot cake. . .why come on here looking to hook up with a gal? Doesn't seem like what a hot cake would do I would say?  undecided

And lets get one thing straight. . .I ain't fronting here. . .I see what I want and I go for it. . .ain't shy about expressing the way i feel about an issue or person. . .but in this case. . .I'm not into you so please. . .phew!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Handsome Young Man For A Serious Relationship / Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly. / I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.