Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed (43115 Views)

Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby / Alicia Keys: Don't You Just Love Her? / Who Is Alicia Keys Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by zebra543: 5:46am On May 29, 2010
mashonda is a normal chick! alicia treated him like a king! mash drives a bentley, that seems to console swizz and he thinks its fine for him to leave! women need to switch up times are not how they used to be, you need to be independant regardless of your husband! so he repects you, a mans worst fear is knowing how well you can do without him! if mash showed this even with the affair by leaving him when she found out she wouldnt be in soo much pain, times are not like they used to be, divorce him before he divorces you!
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by Nobody: 6:20am On May 29, 2010
another britney spears saga.

i really wonder why women run after these types of men.

even merely looking at the guy you know he's a player.
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by zebra543: 7:29am On May 29, 2010
hes not a player, hes an opportunist. and these women are desperate! its a small thing that happened to britney sef!
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by saysumtin: 5:01am On Jun 26, 2010
Well, well, well, all I can say is she's going around showing off that baby bump, guess proud that she broke up a family and is having his baby now.

The saying goes, "if he cheated WITH you, he'll cheat ON YOU", payback is hell
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by Kunbee: 1:57am On Jun 27, 2010
rubbish
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by Nwaka77: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2010
saysumtin:

Well, well, well, all I can say is she's going around showing off that baby bump, guess proud that she broke up a family and is having his baby now.

The saying goes, "if he cheated WITH you, he'll cheat ON YOU", payback is hell

@Bolded part

Ain't that the truth!
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by MsOmi: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2010
I know this is old news but damn.  A woman nearly broke up my marriage and I was ready to stomp her.  I too had a small son to support and though my husband and I had our problems, I told her to stay the hell out of it so we could work on our marriage.  She was married too and I told her in front of her husband at 5 in the morning loud enough for all her neighbors to hear.  I have NO RESPECT for someone who would do this.  I can say one thing though, what goes around comes around AK.  Mark my words, this marriage will not last and once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater.  Mashonda will survive and be stronger because of this and their son will grow up knowing that his father dumped his mother for another woman and new baby.   Both he and AK will get what they deserve.

I hope Mashonda takes them both to the cleaners.
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by anitabest(f): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2010
oooooooooo NO Alicia.
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by sidneyhuster: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2012
hello every one i have just met with this prophetharry@ymail. com and i finally find out that he is really a truthful spell caster and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell caster that i have ever met. i wish i have met him before. my husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way prophet harry had said it i am so happy that i have met with prophet harry and now i have my husband back to my self. if you all that are here have not tried prophet harry just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. stop been doubting i have tested him and i am now a fulfilled woman. sidney huster

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests / OJB Cries As P-Square Donates N5Million For His Kidney Transplant / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Love For Denim On Denim Outfit(See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.