Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) (3851 Views)

Judge Orders Prosecution Of Three Channels Television Staff / 70 Comedy Shows That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. / What Happened To ACTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Joshugee(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2015
You are all welcome to ask,answer and contribute this forum thanks and welcome again
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Joshugee:
You are all welcome to ask,answer and contribute this forum thanks and welcome again
Available stations?
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Joshugee(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks there are stations like IBILE for the yorubas AREWA n RANA for the hausas OJI for the ibos E NOLLY home video AREA pigin english ZEE CINEMA indian movies these are just the main one do u need all the list?
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Joshugee(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Buy your actv with three months free premium subscription at 11,500 (you can also subscribe) contact 09094301714 09054803291 email joshugee@yahoo.com joeshugee@gmail.com Joshugee@hotmail.com
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by katki: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
ACTV is off the air.All other channels on Amos satellite are on.ACTV CC numbers are not answered.What is going on?
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Joshugee(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
The amos 5 satelite is undergoing technical upgrade at the moment as for the actv subscribers the viewing days will be extended thank you
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Joshugee(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Please all actv customers should kindly leave their decoder on channel 309 or 311 for restoration of channels stay blessed
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Joshugee:
The amos 5 satelite is undergoing technical upgrade at the moment as for the actv subscribers the viewing days will be extended thank you

I thought the Amos 5 is missing?
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Joshugee(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2015
@KayNerT that was what i thought at first after my research they had technical problem
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Joshugee(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Actv have decided to move on if your actv is still nt showing u will have to get the software for upgrade
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Joshugee(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Actv is no more using amos 5 again if your already installed actv is nt showing get the software for a new installation the new actv signals are eutelsate 16b at 16 degrees east 12520 H 30000 and 12564 H 30000
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Joshugee(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Do you know the actv hdpvr 6000 is capable of forwarding,backwarding,play,pause and recording cheap right
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by skyfall: 11:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Joshugee:
Do you know the actv hdpvr 6000 is capable of forwarding,backwarding,play,pause and recording cheap right

Hi,

Have you gotten back those lost channels? Do you have Sky News, France24, Fox Sports, MBC channels etc back now?

I haven't subscribed since Dec because of this.

Thanks
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Joshugee(m): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
not all still working on it
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Joshugee(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hi people we are sorry for the inconvenience you may have encountered during the lost of the amos 5 signal,we are not trying to test your patience but please do bear with us for a little while we are going to be back and better.
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by thathman(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Your website doesn't have much information to convince me to ditch DSTV.

Here's are my questions

1. How much for the decoder and dish
2. How hard is it to install
3. What are you doing to solve your current issue
4. How do you plan to compensate customers especially if something like this happens again
5. Does it work everywhere in Nigeria or selected places
6. You said something about installing a software. Is this process something an average Nigerian mum can do?
7. Are you planning to bring the EPK and champions league to your service list.
8. Will this bump the price if 7. Is achieved?
9. How diligent is your support. I saw where someone said you refused to pick up, is this true?
10. I am planning to buy this for my staffs (of about 50) plus some for customers. So you should understand why the many questions
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Joshugee(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2016
@thathman Sir all these question you are asking, you will get your desired answer but by acting and not by talking coz they say action speak louder than words please just bear with us
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by skillet(m): 6:41am On Apr 09, 2016
@op how can I get actv to purchase content from my production house? Do I need an agent?
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by thathman(m): 6:00am On May 05, 2016
Joshugee:
@thathman Sir all these question you are asking, you will get your desired answer but by acting and not by talking coz they say action speak louder than words please just bear with us

What do you mean "by acting"?

Here are my questions again..

1. How much for the decoder and dish
2. How hard is it to install
3. What are you doing to solve your current issue
4. How do you plan to compensate customers especially if something like this happens again
5. Does it work everywhere in Nigeria or selected places
6. You said something about installing a software. Is this process something an average Nigerian mum can do?
7. Are you planning to bring the EPL and champions league to your service list.
8. Will this bump the price if 7. Is achieved?
9. How diligent is your support. I saw where someone said you refused to pick up, is this true?
10. I am planning to buy this for my staffs (of about 50) plus some for customers. So you should understand why the many questions

I can't buy over 50 decoders nd hope..
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by W3xy1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please is Actv still working
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by Timmyspy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Joshugee:
Actv have decided to move on if your actv is still nt showing u will have to get the software for upgrade
Please where can I get the software to upgrade my actv decoder? It's still showing no active subscription.
Re: You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) by wadeolale: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
my actv decoder wrote no active subscription, then, I default the decoder , and decoder did not boot anymore. it will just shows (red light in front of the decoder). can I get actv software that I can use to try it whether it can wake-up

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Counter Terrorist 3d, English Version From Netlizard.net? I Need D Episode 1 & 2 / WRESTLING FANS: Discussion Room. / The 6 Sexiest Athletes Of The 2018 Winter Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.