Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Bloggers In The House - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers In The House (1005 Views)

The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija / Top 10 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers In The House by Nafizzey(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bloggers in the House, please what data plan do you use that meets your monthly needs I.e (blog posts/updates plus other internet needs).
I have 1.5k on my MTN account and am deliberating on which browsing plan to go for that will last me a month updating my blog which I recently opened. Thank you
Re: Bloggers In The House by Rosemary216(f): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
If you use an android phone or pc u can use bb10 unlimited subscription. Bt if you use oda phone u can search for cheap mtn subscription online
Re: Bloggers In The House by Nafizzey(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rosemary216:
If you use an android phone or pc u can use bb10 unlimited subscription. Bt if you use oda phone u can search for cheap mtn subscription online
Thank you for your response. I do have both PC and android phone, please would you drop me the MTN bb10 unlimited subscription code let me try? tnx
Re: Bloggers In The House by Rosemary216(f): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nafizzey:
Thank you for your response. I do have both PC and android phone, please would you drop me the MTN bb10 unlimited subscription code let me try? tnx
bblited to 21600 for 70 daily or bblitew for 350 weekly. Or just dial *123*3# den select BlackBerry plans den bb10 and choose 1.
U wil need simpleserver in ur pc and psiphon in ur Android so u can configure d settings for d unlimited

1 Like

Re: Bloggers In The House by Nafizzey(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rosemary216:
bblited to 21600 for 70 daily or bblitew for 350 weekly. Or just dial *123*3# den select BlackBerry plans den bb10 and choose 1.
U wil need simpleserver in ur pc and psiphon in ur Android so u can configure d settings for d unlimited
0K thank you for the information, I think I'm going for the monthly plan which I think is about 1k. As for SS, I already have simple server on my PC and Phone. However since there's another software (which I'm unaware before now) that makes bb subscription unlimited, I will go get it as soon as i subscribe now..

and lastly kindly drop me settings for d simple server PC & psiphone to enable them unlimited. Cheers!
Re: Bloggers In The House by Rosemary216(f): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nafizzey:
0K thank you for the information, I think I'm going for the monthly plan which I think is about 1k. As for SS, I already have simple server on my PC and Phone. However since there's another software (which I'm unaware before now) that makes bb subscription unlimited, I will go get it as soon as i subscribe now..

and lastly kindly drop me settings for d simple server PC & psiphone to enable them unlimited. Cheers!
I have never used the monthly so I don't know if it works. Just Google deir settings online and u wud c it
Re: Bloggers In The House by Nafizzey(m): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rosemary216:
I have never used the monthly so I don't know if it works. Just Google deir settings online and u wud c it
tnx I Google it but unfortunately I no see am oo. I beg kindly share your setting with me PC ss
Re: Bloggers In The House by Rosemary216(f): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nafizzey:
tnx I Google it but unfortunately I no see am oo. I beg kindly share your setting with me PC ss
Ok. For pc, after connecting ur modem go to the modem settings and create new APN and configure like this.
APN :web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
proxy :web
username :web

Den open any browser on your system and configure its proxy like this

Proxy :127.0.0.1
Port: 8080

tick use this proxy server for all protocols. Den start browsing!
Re: Bloggers In The House by dcolumbus001: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rosemary216:
pls help me with link to download simple server
Re: Bloggers In The House by Rosemary216(f): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
dcolumbus001:
pls help me with link to download simple server
just google simple server. sprry, cant post links here..

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Login To Wordpress Dashboard And Cpanel Using Simpleserver / My New Wordpress Blog On Classic Cars In Nigeria / I Write Top Quality Articles/blog Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.