Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Feel Sucide Is The Next Option Get A Window Lumia 730 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Feel Sucide Is The Next Option Get A Window Lumia 730 (807 Views)

What Is The Price Of A Window Tablet / Nokia Lumia 730 Or Tecno Phantom Z,which Should I Go 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feel Sucide Is The Next Option Get A Window Lumia 730 by informative: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
I am frustrated with lumia phones it is less techy to symbian it has no amazing feature the worst aspect is it has got no 3g only option which means you cant download heavily with your smartphone just do a 10mb subscription any bulk data would surely waste i would dispose mine to my wc as soon as i get my iphone
Re: Feel Sucide Is The Next Option Get A Window Lumia 730 by dapsin999(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
U want to sell it? I'm interested in buying it. Lumia 730 was just my best phone before it was stolen from me
Re: Feel Sucide Is The Next Option Get A Window Lumia 730 by Youngpo413: 7:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Microsoft should leave smartphone business and focus on computers only, a rubbish OS is bad,and the users are suffering and smiling,lol
Re: Feel Sucide Is The Next Option Get A Window Lumia 730 by Elxandre(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm sorry for you.
Windows phone is giving you hell, but you want an iPhone
Do you know even that iPhone is more locked down compared to Windows, except you jailbreak.

If you were a Symbian fan, you better buy an Android before you finally kill yourself when you find out your iPhone can't even Bluetooth with other devices etc grin

As for me the only thing WP lacks is the apps and a few features which are even present in W10. iPhones have apps else their restrictions will make you weep.

3 Likes

Re: Feel Sucide Is The Next Option Get A Window Lumia 730 by sanandreas(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
I love it. How much will u sell

(1) (Reply)

Features Of A Smartphone To Watchout For When Buying A Smartphone / Gionee E7 Vs Gionee S+ / Pricefyi - India's Best Price Comparison Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.