Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Considerate?;changing FB Profile picture To That Of The National Flag Of France. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Considerate?;changing FB Profile picture To That Of The National Flag Of France. (793 Views)

The Flag Of Peru Is Similar To Nigeria / Those That Changed Their DP To France Flag Of Facebook / This Is What U Get Wen U Use The Flag Of France As Ur Facebook Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Considerate?;changing FB Profile picture To That Of The National Flag Of France. by charlesucheh(m): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
To me, I think all terrorist attacks should be treated as a global issue and not when one of those G5 or super power countries are hit.
How many times have we made the Nigerian Flag reflect on our FB profile pictures in solidarity for the thousands being murdered in Borno, Abuja,Yobe, Adamawa etc?
Now it has happened in France, and we all want our profile pics to show the national flag of france in solidarity. Pls no offence, but are we Nigerians and Africans not as special as france or are we animals in which when massively killed should be taken as being TRIVIAL.
RIP to the PARIS victims. Feel for them all, but am not editing my profile pics to show the National flag of france. LAYE!!!

1 Like

Re: Considerate?;changing FB Profile picture To That Of The National Flag Of France. by faray: 12:39am On Nov 15, 2015
I am in support too even sef changing d pics won't bring back the dead ones
Re: Considerate?;changing FB Profile picture To That Of The National Flag Of France. by itskinglee(m): 12:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Op a bottle of origin for u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Considerate?;changing FB Profile picture To That Of The National Flag Of France. by charlesucheh(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2015
itskinglee:
Op a bottle of origin for u grin grin

Taking it with two plate of kpomo by my side.

(1) (Reply)

Horrific Photos From The Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba Yesterday / 2face Idibia Receives Chieftaincy Title In Kaduna (photos) / Question Of The Day (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.