Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Stop Tribalism And Embrace Love - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Stop Tribalism And Embrace Love (956 Views)

Stop Tribalism,we Are One. / When Will Our Parents Stop Tribalism Will It Ever Stop In Nigeria??? / See What This Guy Wrote On Facebook About Tribalism And Question He Posed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Tribalism And Embrace Love by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 15, 2015
I'm tired of people exhibiting tribalism to people from different tribes and saying hurting words to one another. We are all human beings that live and die. Treat people with love. After death, there is no tribe. Don't be deceived. Treat people as you want people to treat you. Show love to everyone. Let's start being human. I'm tired of people saying my tribe this, my tribe that. Let's work together as one and lift this great nation high. If you are not tired of this tribal E-wars and physical wars, I am tired. Strive to be a better man or a better woman filled with love.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Tribalism And Embrace Love by christinie(f): 5:07am On Nov 15, 2015
A very nice thread.
Re: Stop Tribalism And Embrace Love by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:18am On Nov 15, 2015
A tribalistic man is an insecure,inferior,ignorant and a self hating loser!
That's how I qualify a tribalist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Tribalism And Embrace Love by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
A tribalistic man is an insecure,inferior,ignorant and a self hating loser!
That's how I qualify a tribalist!

Odenigbo, you have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Stop Tribalism And Embrace Love by anigbajumo(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Thanks @op,Yoruba and ndigbo need to gat sense on dis forum.

1 Like

Re: Stop Tribalism And Embrace Love by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
Thanks @op,Yoruba and ndigbo need to gat sense on dis forum.

Boss, it seems like you know what It's in my thoughts. People should work on themselves to have beautiful heart. The kind of heart that cares for all kinds of human beings. When people die, I wonder if the tribe they belonged to would save them. What gives one redemption here on earth and after death is how loving and kind one has been to one's fellow man, irrespective of his race and tribe.
Re: Stop Tribalism And Embrace Love by badnature: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
oil soup people una don hia? unu nekwe anyam rasia!
Re: Stop Tribalism And Embrace Love by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 18, 2015
badnature:
oil soup people una don hia? unu nekwe anyam rasia!

Badnature, it's wrong to stereotype people by calling them "oil soup" people. It's so wrong. People should respect other people's culture. That a set of people's pattern of cooking is different from yours doesn't mean you have to stereotype them by calling them "oil soup" people. Let's start doing the right thing than knowing the right thing.
Re: Stop Tribalism And Embrace Love by Sanuzi(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
DARKLIGHT:
I'm tired of people exhibiting tribalism to people from different tribes and saying hurting words to one another. We are all human beings that live and die. Treat people with love. After death, there is no tribe. Don't be deceived. Treat people as you want people to treat you. Show love to everyone. Let's start being human. I'm tired of people saying my tribe this, my tribe that. Let's work together as one and lift this great nation high. If you are not tired of this tribal E-wars and physical wars, I am tired. Strive to be a better man or a better woman filled with love.

(1) (Reply)

Installation Of Arch Onolemhemhen As Adolor Of Uromi (photos) / History Of Oshodi (tapa), Lagos / Re- Olubunu Of Bunu Refuses To Shake Yahaya Bello (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.