Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,640 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

University Of Ottawa New Intake - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / University Of Ottawa New Intake (589 Views)

Near East University Admission, Fall (september/october) Intake, 2017 / Late Admission At Near East University For October, 2016 Intake. / Admissions Into College Of Medicine (september Intake) Texila American Universit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ottawa New Intake by tos4real(m): 6:26am On Nov 15, 2015
If you have just be admitted into University of Ottawa for the winter session(January) and in need of accommodation or you already have one but needs someone to partner with, pls contact me.
Re: University Of Ottawa New Intake by dode12: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2015
Hello Tos4real,
I would also be going to uOttawa this winter and i know of several other people who would be going. Do you already have accomodation or if you looking for? If you have, can you send the address? I am interested.

(1) (Reply)

Uni Osun Portal Isn't Accepting Visa/mastercard Payment - Help / Phitop Fashion School / Study In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.