Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

What/who Is Vasportal? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What/who Is Vasportal? (8815 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What/who Is Vasportal? by Poch: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Just got this sms some minutes ago:

Your account has been successfully registered, the initial password is *****, please login to https://197.210.3.23:8081/vasportal as soon as possible to change the password, thank you!

Please who has any info on this?
Re: What/who Is Vasportal? by Alltek(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
I also got same today... It's not even working.
Re: What/who Is Vasportal? by bikerboy1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
just got mine now. what's up with it?

1 Like

Re: What/who Is Vasportal? by frankugiagbe67: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
same here, i just got mine now. dont understand what it means. Can someone please explain
Re: What/who Is Vasportal? by ahbey(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2016
Me to got the message......
Re: What/who Is Vasportal? by yarowolo98: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Greetings to everybody please. In my considered opinion, Mtn is up to a game. While trying to circumvent the directives of the Regulatory body (NCC),they decided unilaterally to create unnecessary huddle for the unsuspected Customers because it is a noted fact that the Company had derived much in the past from the notorious programme.
I have been trying to login into the said Vasportal since August 2016 to change the password generated for me without success. The regular response till this moment is that I should try again later.
Contacting them for explanation, they will not response because they have hidden agenda. I think it is time the cunning games of the company is brought to the attention of the Regulatory body for intervention, or how do you see the matter? Thank you all.
AROWOLO,Y.I
Re: What/who Is Vasportal? by felai: 1:50am On Feb 12, 2019
Poch:
Just got this sms some minutes ago:

Your account has been successfully registered, the initial password is *****, please login to https://197.210.3.23:8081/vasportal as soon as possible to change the password, thank you!

Please who has any info on this?

Boss, please can we discuss offline.
080-3622-8982

Or WhatsApp link on my profile.
Will really appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

See The New Nokia Edge Full Specification / Broiler Cage // Brooding Cage / Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.