Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Recommend A Christain Song For Download - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recommend A Christain Song For Download (651 Views)

What Gives You Joy As A Christain? / I Am A Christain But Have Recieved An Islamic Revelation. / 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Christain Song For Download by Highcuerayte: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2015
Christain songs when listen to, irrespective of your religion are always inspiring and motivating. And most of us all if not all have songs (Spiritual songs) we find inspiring and motivating,soul-lifting when downcasted. That songs that gives you hope,makes you happy and makes you thankful, above all makes you worship in the spirit the Lords of Lords and the King of kings, Elohim the God of all creation.

I thought it will be a beautiful thing to share that single song for downloading by giving the title and the Singer.

Mine is "Here We Are" By Don Moen. Old right? But the words are everlasting.

Join and share yours, it's time we download songscheesy

Cc: Lalasticlala

Malvisguy
Vooks
Re: Recommend A Christain Song For Download by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2015
I will recommend 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman . The song will take your spirit out of the earth and you will find the reason to work hard and achieve you goals regardless of the difficulties you face.
Re: Recommend A Christain Song For Download by Highcuerayte: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Blured:
Nice
Give yours, let others be a partaker of it
Re: Recommend A Christain Song For Download by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Give yours, let others be a partaker of it
I have already done that. Check what I posted again

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Commandments Of Rational Debate / Kenyan King Of Condoms Blast Catholic Church For Preaching Against Use Of Condom / Why Did Jesus Fold The Napkin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.