Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,109 members, 7,856,421 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Whom Did Cain Marry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whom Did Cain Marry? (350 Views)

Who Did Cain Marry After He Killed Abel / Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? / Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whom Did Cain Marry? by Christmasdon(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Hello, nairaLanders! This morning i picked my bible and opened a passage and read through, to my utmost surprise i read where Cain married before the birth of Seth the third child of Adam, whom many claimed to have been the wife of Cain, so! My question, whom did cain marry? Your answers and opinions will be of great and a memorable one.
Thanks! wishing you all a fruitful and happy sunday.
Re: Whom Did Cain Marry? by palladin: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2015
If you read the genealogy of adam, you'll find that the Bible says he had sons and daughters before he died.

If you take time to do the calculations by their age you find that cain probably died 100 yrs before the flood. I've done this calc. before but i cant remember the exact figure.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation / The Natural Teaching / Best Residential Cleaning Services Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.