Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

VIC. O Is About To Shock The World - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIC. O Is About To Shock The World (642 Views)

"Don Jazzy Do Marry" - Vic O Drops Donjazzy Diss Track / Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You / MUSIC: Vic O Destroys Drake & Meek Mill With New Beef Song [mp3 Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIC. O Is About To Shock The World by adonbilivit: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2015
Famous Nigerian rapper, Vic. O, the guy that dissed Drake and meek off recent, is about to change the face of Nigerian music industry for good. see what he just tweeted and the reply he got from Osagie, the pioneer of #factsonly

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, seun

Re: VIC. O Is About To Shock The World by StPete: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Sorry OP but you're just 1000 minutes late from wen he posted dat. This is no longer news
Re: VIC. O Is About To Shock The World by adonbilivit: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2015
StPete:
Sorry OP but you're just 1000 minutes late from wen he posted dat. This is no longer news
I be CNN wey dey give live updates? something happen 2days ago, I report am today, I no try?
Re: VIC. O Is About To Shock The World by StPete: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
I be CNN wey dey give live updates? something happen 2days ago, I report am today, I no try?

Kudos but in a way u still no try. U suppose search whether somebody don post before so as to avoid creating double posts
Re: VIC. O Is About To Shock The World by adonbilivit: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2015
StPete:

Kudos but in a way u still no try. U suppose search whether somebody don post before so as to avoid creating double posts
end time

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Be A Good DJ? / Music: Jexy Smart Ft. Small Doctor – Wetin You Carry |@smartluv72 / New Music: Mosaic - Why Oh Why [@mosaicekomabas1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.