Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Funny Ways Girls And Boys React To Homosexuality - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Ways Girls And Boys React To Homosexuality (1214 Views)

Different Ways Girls React When They Think They Are Pregnant / 7 Funny Ways Girls Apologise(memes) / Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Ways Girls And Boys React To Homosexuality by McBrooklyn(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Girl be lyk dis when they meet their fellow
girls

Ada: Sweetheart howfa?

Tina: Darling am ok

Ada: Waow! I love your hair

Tina: Thank you my love

Ada: You're welcome honey. Am coming to
your house today, so how is it gonna be?

Tina: Sweet

Ada: I hope you have food at home?

Tina: Yes sweetheart, just come over anytime
you like

A GUY DECIDED TO TRY SAME WITH HIS
FRIEND

Peter: Sweetheart howfa nah?

Ibe: Come, you smoke?

Peter: Handsome, I love this your belt

Ibe: Oboy wait o, which day you turn to gay?

Peter: Can I come over to your house?

Ibe: Come do wetin?

Peter: Ok, ok, can i take you out tonight or can i
come over to your house?

Ibe: Idiot, make better thunder fire you there.
So you dey find who you go tear im yarsh and
person wey go follow you go prison for
14years abi? Make better thunder fire you there
grin grin grin

Happy Sunday cool

cc: lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Girls And Boys React To Homosexuality by ibrams(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Ways Girls And Boys React To Homosexuality by Pennah(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2015
before wetin u de think .....
Re: Funny Ways Girls And Boys React To Homosexuality by McBrooklyn(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2015
ibrams:
grin

Come Bro, You Sure Say You Read This Thing undecided
Re: Funny Ways Girls And Boys React To Homosexuality by Mancity26(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2015
thats the niggaa mehn..#funnynation comedian
Re: Funny Ways Girls And Boys React To Homosexuality by ibrams(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2015
McBrooklyn:

Come Bro, You Sure Say You Read This Thing undecided
yes of cos I read it...... am very fast at reading..... shocked
Re: Funny Ways Girls And Boys React To Homosexuality by yungchop: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Ways Girls And Boys React To Homosexuality by McBrooklyn(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
ibrams:
yes of cos I read it...... am very fast at reading..... shocked

You Mean you read the whole thing and commented within 1 minutes . . . You Be The Flash undecided
Re: Funny Ways Girls And Boys React To Homosexuality by ibrams(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
McBrooklyn:

You Mean you read the whole thing and commented within 1 minutes . . . You Be The Flash undecided
I work with the speed of light as my partner..... grin
Re: Funny Ways Girls And Boys React To Homosexuality by Dantee005(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lol....na so nw........#Cover my yansh with the blud of Jesus
Re: Funny Ways Girls And Boys React To Homosexuality by Mickop(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
G - gone A - astray Y - young

(1) (Reply)

See What Watching Too Much Chinese Movies Can Cause,guys Beware / Hilarious Photo... Baptism During Harmattan / What Will Happen In Year 2019 When People Hear The Word ''Change'' (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.