Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,556 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi (1873 Views)

Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi by NewsNewsBlog: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Facebook users are paying tribute to the Paris victims
FACEBOOK users around the world have paid tribute to the victims of the Paris massacre by changing their profile pictures.

The social networking site has introduced a French flag filter to mourn the 129 people killed in the tragedy on Friday night.
Users can superimpose red, white and blue stripes on their photo by clicking the "customise your profile picture" option.
They can choose whether they want the touching filter to expire after a day, a week or a month – or last forever.

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg changed his profile picture
Mark Zuckerberg's site has also brought back a genius feature to let users in Paris tell friends and family they are safe.
Safety Check – which was first introduced after the Nepal earthquake in April – also allows users to see who else in their area is accounted for.

Speaking about the feature, Zuckerberg previously said: "Over the last few years there have been many disasters and crises where people have turned to the Internet for help.
"Each time, we see people use Facebook to check on their loved ones and see if they're safe.

Read more >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2015/11/how-to-change-your-facebook-profile.html#0
Re: How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi by CARLOSZ: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is stupidly stupid and foolishly foolish.
Why can't you change it to Nigerian flat and pray for Nigeria?
slowpoke.

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070524_img20151113154001_jpeg1951868ff5bb6a44e07e675f73387a0d

5 Likes

Re: How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi by Olasco93: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
My heartfelt condolence to the Lives Lost.

But wait... Is France as a Nation better than Nigeria, The deceased, are they in any way better than those who are been killed everyday in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa etc. It's a good thing to sympathize with France, but i think CHARITY SHOULD BEGIN FROM NIGERIA because CHARITY LIVES IN NIGERIA AND A NIGERIAN.

4 Likes

Re: How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi by lekjons(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
RIP to the dead..

But Mark Zukerberg didn't change his dp to a Nigerian flag when the boko boys're still point..

1 Like

Re: How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Olasco93:
My heartfelt condolence to the Lives Lost.

But wait... Is France as a Nation better than Nigeria, The deceased, are they in any way better than those who are been killed everyday in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa etc. It's a good thing to sympathize with France, but i think CHARITY SHOULD BEGIN FROM NIGERIA because CHARITY LIVES IN NIGERIA AND A NIGERIAN.
I TIRE OO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi by austino677(m): 3:16am On Nov 16, 2015
CARLOSZ:
This is stupidly stupid and foolishly foolish.
Why can't you change it to Nigerian flag and pray for Nigeria?
slowpoke.

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070524_img20151113154001_jpeg1951868ff5bb6a44e07e675f73387a0d
Re: How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi by DaFlash: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2015
why will i want to f.u*kin honor france? Besides they took place in destabilizing the middle east with their western cohoots its what goes around that comes around now the terrorist have invaded just as they invaded their country in gulf war era. I will rather send my condolence to russia for standing on the right side and look no fu.*kin body even did that during the plane crash so unfortunate well rip to the dead on both sides.
Re: How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi by bigiyaro(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2015
OP, pls how do I change my pix to honor boko haram victims?
Re: How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi by Koolmexxi(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2015
Some of una like quarrel pass fight. .. I'm not sure I read anywhere in the post where Facebook made it compulsory to change ur dp to dat of France... U guys don't have to be sentimental and over insensitive over every issue.
Re: How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi by Xhaka(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Do you know how many people Boko Haram have killed?
Pray for Nigeria abeg
Re: How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi by mikron(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
why didnt u change ur profile pix to honour the boko haram victims here? why france? they lost just about 153 victims while we re counting in the millions.
Re: How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi by Emeka71(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2015
NewsNewsBlog:
Facebook users are paying tribute to the Paris victims
FACEBOOK users around the world have paid tribute to the victims of the Paris massacre by changing their profile pictures.

The social networking site has introduced a French flag filter to mourn the 129 people killed in the tragedy on Friday night.
Users can superimpose red, white and blue stripes on their photo by clicking the "customise your profile picture" option.
They can choose whether they want the touching filter to expire after a day, a week or a month – or last forever.

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg changed his profile picture
Mark Zuckerberg's site has also brought back a genius feature to let users in Paris tell friends and family they are safe.
Safety Check – which was first introduced after the Nepal earthquake in April – also allows users to see who else in their area is accounted for.

Speaking about the feature, Zuckerberg previously said: "Over the last few years there have been many disasters and crises where people have turned to the Internet for help.
"Each time, we see people use Facebook to check on their loved ones and see if they're safe.

Read more >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2015/11/how-to-change-your-facebook-profile.html#0
Just because of only 129 people We loose more than that in Nigeria.
Re: How To Change YOUR Facebook Profile Picture To French Flag To Honour Paris Victi by CallmeKola(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2015
The option for it to last forever is just... *sigh*

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Infinix Hot 4 X557 Owners And Users Come In Lets Share Tips.. / Like New Ulephone Tiger For Sale / Please How Good Is Oukitel Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.