Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s (1584 Views)

Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by quinlatifat: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Please i need help from nairalanders on the best tarrif plan on MTN. I make long calls each day and the truetalk+ is draining my credit. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by Olasco93: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
@quinlatifat,
I think you should Migrate to MTN Ipulse since you make alot of calls. On MTN Ipulse, your first Minute of the day is charged 40kobo per seconds, that's (25Naira). Then subsequent calls throughout that day to MTN numbers and other Network is charged at 11kobo per seconds that's (6Naira).

SMS on MTN Ipulse is charged at 2Naira compare to other Tariffs which is 4Naira.

And on MTN Ipulse, you get 10MB of data and an additional 10MB as Extra Data every week when you recharge with a minimum of 100naira. And sometimes, they Top up your 10MB Data bonus even when it's not up to 7days of your previous recharge.
And they also give you Bonus Credit sometimes when you recharge with 200/400Naira in an instant.

I hope this help.

2 Likes

Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by quinlatifat: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Olasco93:
@quinlatifat,
I think you should Migrate to MTN Ipulse since you make alot of calls. On MTN Ipulse, your first Minute of the day is charged 40kobo per seconds, that's (25Naira). Then subsequent calls throughout that day to MTN numbers and other Network is charged at 11kobo per seconds that's (6Naira).

SMS on MTN Ipulse is charged at 2Naira compare to other Tariffs which is 4Naira.

And on MTN Ipulse, you get 10MB of data and an additional 10MB as Extra Data every week when you recharge with a minimum of 100naira. And sometimes, they Top up your 10MB Data bonus even when it's not up to 7days of your previous recharge.
And they also give you Bonus Credit sometimes when you recharge with 200/400Naira in an instant.

I hope this help.
i'm migrating right away. Please whats the code to migrate. Thanks a bunch
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by Olasco93: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
quinlatifat:

Oh sorry, i forgot to include it just dial *406# or text 406 to 131. You will get a reply "welcome to MTN Ipulse bla bla bla"
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by Olasco93: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
quinlatifat:
To migrate just dial *406# or text 406 as a message and send it to 131.
Migration is free once in 30days. Enjoy!
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by quinlatifat: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Olasco93:

Oh sorry, i forgot to include it just dial *406# or text 406 to 131. You will get a reply "welcome to MTN Ipulse bla bla bla"
thanks so much. I just did that. MTN deducted #12 on the first minute call i made instead of #25 and they deducted same #12 on subsequent calls. O ti sumi oo

1 Like

Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by SlickM(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mtn is just a selfish network
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Olasco93:
@quinlatifat,

I hope this help.
11k/sec is restricted to campus calls and off peak period

1 Like

Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
SlickM:
Mtn is just a selfish network
How?
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by quinlatifat: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
asuustrike2009:
11k/sec is restricted to campus calls and off peak period
ok. Thanks
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by SlickM(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
asuustrike2009:

How?
Can't you see how? they recently removed their F&F package. That was the package I was on
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
SlickM:

Can't you see how? they recently removed their F&F package. That was the package I was on
It was NCC that asked them to do so
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by SlickM(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
asuustrike2009:
Ok so they said.
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by quinlatifat: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
asuustrike2009:

pls, what was NCC reason for the decision
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 16, 2015
quinlatifat:
pls, what was NCC reason for the decision
A Federal High Court in Lagos on Monday struck out an application by telecommunication company, MTN, seeking a long adjournment in the suit filed against it by its competitor, Etisalat. Etisalat had headed for the court over an allegation that the Nigerian Communications Commission was giving MTN market advantage over it. The plaintiff is aggrieved with the MTN’s “Family and Friends” promo, which offers a call rate of 11 kobo per second to eight MTN subscribers and two non-MTN subscribers. Etisalat argued that MTN’s “Family and Friends” promo was launched in violation of NCC’s regulation, adding that the promo package was restricting outgoing call traffic to smaller operators “by pricing on-net tariffs lower so as to make off-net calls unattractive.” Etisalat said MTN was posing a threat to its business survival, adding that if the court did not urgently hear the suit, its business was liable to being eroded within a very short time. Subsequently, Justice Mohammed Idris had, on July 21, granted the application seeking an urgent hearing of the suit during the court’s long vacation. But at the resumed hearing on Monday, counsel for MTN, Olasupo Sasore (SAN), appeared in court with an application contesting the urgency claimed by Etisalat. Sasore argued that contrary to the claim by the plaintiff, there was nothing urgent in the matter to warrant it being heard during the court’s vacation. However, counsel for Etisalat, Kola Awodein (SAN), told the court that though Sasore only served him with a copy of the application in the evening of last week Friday, he had already filed his reply. Awodein also said that the lawyer representing NCC in the matter, Prof. Taiwo Osipitan (SAN), had pleaded with him that he was just briefed and he would need time to study the file. According to him, all the parties had agreed to come back to court on September 25, 2015. Following this development, the judge, consequently, struck out MTN’s application and adjourned till September 25, 2015 for further hearing. Etisalat, in the main suit, is seeking a review of a decision said to be recently taken by NCC allowing 30 per cent differential between MTN’s off-net and on-net retail mobile voice tariffs. According to Etisalat, with the said 30 per cent differential between its off-net and on-net retail mobile voice tariffs, MTN had been able to create what is called a “calling club,” an example of which is its “Family and Friends” promo. Copyright PUNCH.

1 Like

Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 16, 2015
asuustrike2009:

A Federal High Court in Lagos on Monday struck out an application by telecommunication company, MTN, seeking a long adjournment in the suit filed against it by its competitor, Etisalat. Etisalat had headed for the court over an allegation that the Nigerian Communications Commission was giving MTN market advantage over it. The plaintiff is aggrieved with the MTN’s “Family and Friends” promo, which offers a call rate of 11 kobo per second to eight MTN subscribers and two non-MTN subscribers. Etisalat argued that MTN’s “Family and Friends” promo was launched in violation of NCC’s regulation, adding that the promo package was restricting outgoing call traffic to smaller operators “by pricing on-net tariffs lower so as to make off-net calls unattractive.” Etisalat said MTN was posing a threat to its business survival, adding that if the court did not urgently hear the suit, its business was liable to being eroded within a very short time. Subsequently, Justice Mohammed Idris had, on July 21, granted the application seeking an urgent hearing of the suit during the court’s long vacation. But at the resumed hearing on Monday, counsel for MTN, Olasupo Sasore (SAN), appeared in court with an application contesting the urgency claimed by Etisalat. Sasore argued that contrary to the claim by the plaintiff, there was nothing urgent in the matter to warrant it being heard during the court’s vacation. However, counsel for Etisalat, Kola Awodein (SAN), told the court that though Sasore only served him with a copy of the application in the evening of last week Friday, he had already filed his reply. Awodein also said that the lawyer representing NCC in the matter, Prof. Taiwo Osipitan (SAN), had pleaded with him that he was just briefed and he would need time to study the file. According to him, all the parties had agreed to come back to court on September 25, 2015. Following this development, the judge, consequently, struck out MTN’s application and adjourned till September 25, 2015 for further hearing. Etisalat, in the main suit, is seeking a review of a decision said to be recently taken by NCC allowing 30 per cent differential between MTN’s off-net and on-net retail mobile voice tariffs. According to Etisalat, with the said 30 per cent differential between its off-net and on-net retail mobile voice tariffs, MTN had been able to create what is called a “calling club,” an example of which is its “Family and Friends” promo. Copyright PUNCH.
It will affect etisalat network, NCC had to obey court order
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by quinlatifat: 5:26am On Nov 16, 2015
asuustrike2009:

alright, thanks
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by Caleb5: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2015
.....! I am charged 11k/secs !.....
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2015
MTN & GLO airtime now available.
MTN400 @ N360
MTN750 @ N675
MTN1500 @ N1350
GLO500 @ N450
GLO1000 @ N900
Buy now while stock lasts.
call 09039332384 or visit http://www.airtime4cash.com
Re: Truetalk + Is Now 20kb/s From 11kb/s by balash(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2015
My mtn still works 11k on true-talk+ Steadily. In-fact i made a mistake and moved into another plan and begged them to come back to true-talk+ And when i came back it was still working very fine.. Maybe am just very lucky..

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 3 Specifications / Full List Of New And Amazing Features Added On Whatsapp / Itel S11 Full Specification,features, Reviews And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.