Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job (6718 Views)

I Need Ushering Job!!! / Ushering Job Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by ckuteg(f): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Are you an undergraduate,graduate(awaiting employment),skilled or unskilled but has a great communication skill?
Are you Smart,Beautiful and can relate well?
Are you 5.8ft and Above? if yes,Would you like to usher for our cooporate and social events and earn Income instead of doing nothing while working towards achieving your dreams?

If interested,send a full picture of you with a nice background body of mail specifying your statistics making the subject "Usherette 01"
For females and "Usher 01" for male.

All emails should be forwarded to physaaryaw@gmail.com.

NB: Average heights (5.5ft to 5.8ft)can also apply for our subsequent events.
Do not apply if you don't meet the specification.thank you.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Location pls
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by ckuteg(f): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
kween911:
Location pls

For now Lagos but depending on the location of our subsequent events, it can vary.
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by Genea(f): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Am 5.9ft ,can i apply
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Genea:
Am 5.9ft ,can i apply
Nah
Too tall
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by ckuteg(f): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Genea:
Am 5.9ft ,can i apply

Yes dear you can. Kindly ignore the response immediately after ur post.
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by ckuteg(f): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bennyzino:

Nah

Too tall

Kindly please don't derail this thread. Selection process is out of your jurisdiction. Thank you.
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by lhateaphart21(f): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
What if d lady cover her hair? Maybe she uses small veil and she is tall
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by Genea(f): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tnk you
ckuteg:

Yes dear you can. Kindly ignore the response immediately after ur post.
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by udmydearest(f): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Am 5ft 8, am in akwa ibom, can I apply??
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by shopisky(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2015
I've sent you a mail but you haven't replied yet.
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by ckuteg(f): 2:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Thank you all for all your entries. All your mails will definately be acknowledge.We have gotten back to some, to those that we are yet to reach out to, we will soon as events emerges. We already have your profile.

NB: This is not a full-time job, as most event are one off activities only in few cases where it rolls over. Also most events are on weekend except in few cases in which you will be prompted. This is just a means of earning extra income.
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2015
I am interested, just sent in my details
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by SylarsMcQuins: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2015
ckuteg:
Are you an undergraduate,graduate(awaiting employment),skilled or unskilled but has a great communication skill?
Are you Smart,Beautiful and can relate well?
Are you 5.8ft and Above? if yes,Would you like to usher for our cooporate and social events and earn Income instead of doing nothing while working towards achieving your dreams?

If interested,send a full picture of you with a nice background body of mail specifying your statistics making the subject "Usherette 01"
For females and "Usher 01" for male.

All emails should be forwarded to physaaryaw@gmail.com.

NB: Average heights (5.5ft to 5.8ft)can also apply for our subsequent events.
Do not apply if you don't meet the specification.thank you.

Are you into event organizing or promoting, or know any one who's into any of the above?
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by ckuteg(f): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Are you into event organizing or promoting, or know any one who's into any of the above?

Yes we are. Kindly direct all enquiries to physaaryaw@gmail.com.

Regards.
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by iceadonis20(f): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2015
pls reply my email....I sent you one thank you
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by shasere(f): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2016
Am 5.2ft in heigh can i apply
Re: Are You Interested In Part-time Ushering Job by adaobiijeh(f): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Is dere any job coming up

(1) (Reply)

Rewarding Career Opportunities At Stanbic IBTC Bank -apply Here / Diamond Bank Recruitment / Waec Nov/Dec GCE 2015 Coordination starts Nov., 4th, 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.