Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Must We Not Post Our Emails On Nairaland Again? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must We Not Post Our Emails On Nairaland Again? (842 Views)

Is There No Topic On Nairaland Again???? / I Dont Understand Nairaland Again Oh!!! / Romance With Dyt,am Nt Leavin Nairaland Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must We Not Post Our Emails On Nairaland Again? by opes: 1:19am On May 19, 2009
i posted my email address in this forum to react and provide information on poultry and fish farming, you cant imagine some people (i will not say scammers yet) have taking the opportunity eversince. BELOW IS ONE OF THEIR MAILS I RECEIVED.I never posted my email in romance section.

hello my dear
How are you doing today, hope fine? My name is grace. I just came across your profile here
www.nairaland.com and after going through it l found you interesting hope you don't mind. If you feel like knowing more about me and for me to send you my picture,you can send me mail at (grace_favour101@yahoo.com)
Hope to hear from you soon and remember that distance or colour doesn't matter but real love matters,have a nice day.
miss grace
Re: Must We Not Post Our Emails On Nairaland Again? by optimisty(m): 4:19am On May 19, 2009
The same e-mail was sent to me. I wonder who will fall to such a cheap jobless (low intellectual) parading MISS (irony) Cyber rat.

She (irony) will soon find no where to hide again.
Re: Must We Not Post Our Emails On Nairaland Again? by sosisi(f): 4:42am On May 19, 2009
this was sent to me by the same idiot.

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Sat 4/25/09 11:08 AM
To:

hi[b] out of many profiles in this site
(www.nairaland.com)
i found yours very interesting and I am very happy to write this mail to you.It gives me great joy and happiness to say hi to you this day and i hope to tell you more about me and my family when next i write. My name is bridget aziku,24 years old single girl and i hope that we can be friends and keep contact with each other if God wishes and i hope to hear from you
bridget.[/b]
Re: Must We Not Post Our Emails On Nairaland Again? by sosisi(f): 4:43am On May 19, 2009
my fellow woman toasting me
and who the fried fish is david Ajao
I'm sick of his e-mails
Re: Must We Not Post Our Emails On Nairaland Again? by opes: 5:37am On May 19, 2009
@$osisi, funny, ''fellow woman toasting woman'', i cant stop laughing, they are not even proffessional, jobless people.
Re: Must We Not Post Our Emails On Nairaland Again? by IFELEKE(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2009
Thought I was the only one getting serious bombardments.
One even told me to help out in his aerial study of Lagos State.
and also one carloscomputers that won't let me rest. . .anywayz, I have hidden my e mail addy
Re: Must We Not Post Our Emails On Nairaland Again? by nthnymarce(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2009
dont just mind them. pls, i am neither seraching for a wife nor benefactors. scammers be warned

(1) (Reply)

Seun, How Long Until Mu Unbanning / Is Naija @ 50 Worth Celebrating With Party Jamz & Drinks / What Are Your Views On This Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.