Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) (6419 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are / Linda Ikeji Shows Of Svelte Figure, Cleavage & Bra In White See Through Ensemble / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2015

Linda Ikeji arguably one lady who has a become a role model for so many, wants us to see her shoe and bag closet . Do we have a choice? we just gotta feed our eyes and getting the necessary inspiration to move on.. oyea!

Talking about her uncountable shoes, she said "I thought I had a lot of shoes until I got a walk in closet. Now I'm looking for shoes to put in the space" (are u kidding me?)

On the Bags, she said "Until today I thought I had a lot of bags! "

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/billionaire-blogger-linda-ikeji-shows.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_BhWDSGhvK4/VkiPf1pL_-I/AAAAAAAAQgs/-NcSHmJVKek/s400/hil.PNG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ebhXqb8htKw/VkiOmXFvZiI/AAAAAAAAQgc/gy--qos7yEw/s400/jim.PNG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Lz4MpoLjFNk/VkiOjE63HpI/AAAAAAAAQgM/R1jGYv0rbbg/s400/jkl.PNG[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-pBl_Z46xliQ/VkiOlYQ0XMI/AAAAAAAAQgU/tv_Kc3S5uNY/s400/linda%2Bshoe.PNG[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-v4WxZ_d-L6g/VkiOngztZvI/AAAAAAAAQgk/jTUcXNPDUD0/s400/njiol.PNG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-8bGEIIrNFsw/Vkib4q_V8vI/AAAAAAAABc4/S8uurwmLYPE/s400/office.jpg[/img]
she tagged this: The view from my office! #Thelife! *wink*

lalasticlala
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
She is a lady I really admire. Hard work really pays. You can do better my dear. It's just in your mind. Just work hard and see success come you way.

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by CharlyNick: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Amateurs........ You won't see Messi, Ronaldo, Even Mikel do all these........ undecided

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
I will soon get there,e remain small..but when I get there,i won't display it on Internet..

5 Likes

Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by nuelzy: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
make i no lie...d house set joor....

even if person no eat for dis one...im go jez dey fat anyhw
#fulfilling #classy...

....nw to my lashing....

dah fuk !!...just one line of shoes ??...she has alota places to fill.... grin
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Congrats to her.

BTW, all these are showing this, showing that never expiry until she go show wetin she suppose no show. Haba! na only she get house for that area.

I still dey wonder, how a blogger in Naija can afford a house worth 100m not to talk of N500m when blogging started less than 15years in Nigeria.

Mind you: I no dey beef her oooo am just wondering like Femi kuti till i turn to wonderer.
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by adesegun121(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
As a popular blogger.. How many upcoming blogger she don help? Selfiesh omo ibo...

Kudos to great blogger... Mr jide of ogbongeblog..

Mr olu of olufamous.com

Stella of stelladikorkus.com

and so many blogger like dat that i can mention..
All this above blogger don help soo many upcoming blogger.. I.e with dem article or good advice on how to make money like dem on blogging

But for linda to reply ur mail sef na wahala....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by adesegun121(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
MosakuAW:

Congrats to her.

BTW, all these are showing this, showing that never expiry until she go show wetin she suppose no show. Haba! na only she get house for that area.

I still dey wonder, how a blogger in Naija can afford a house worth 100m not to talk of N500m when blogging started less than 15years in Nigeria.

Mind you: I no dey beef her oooo am just wondering like Femi kuti till i turn to wonderer.

bros if u dey into blogging u go believe am ooo...
Infact she can make more than that sef...

Hope u knw how much is dollar to naira now..
And u knw dat millions of visitors visit dis babe blog everyday..

So she fit make more than dis sef..
Believe her...
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by queenstlll(f): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by Wizzz: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
That bed needs a man. Quote me anywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by deekaybeatz(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
queenstlll:
hmmm
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3077449_photogrid1447597016364_jpegc8326f3d25597b9c8545f842a08a20fd

Lmao.... Onye iberibe... Thirsty niggas. U go carry Vaseline for Pocket dey go everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by PapaNnamdi: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Now that loneliness have finish you in your house na picture of shoe and bag u de snap now,

See her wrinkled face like d side of my balls after shaving

Go and marry and stop buying bags of cucumber

I know you know I know,

Quote me and receive magun

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by Lobolintin(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Guys apply Shea single
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by 9jaboi8701(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
I just won 1k bet in this thread coz I placed a bet that some will say two things. "Go and get married" an "Cucumber". The poster above the poster above me, well done grin
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Na O.K ?
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by deflover(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
d only people dis lady will impress wit all dis are broke people.... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
End time linda
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by 400billionman: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Poor mentality
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by Vivalavida99(f): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
One day you will realize that material things mean nothing, all that matters is the well being of the people in your life.
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by 400billionman: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Self centered idiot.

Just grow up
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Congrats Linda

Eku enjoyment
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by kYjelly2: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Linda, lemme b d one dat lick ur yansh wen u are in d mood

I just hope chidinma dont fine out, so les keep it on d down low, nobody av to no wink
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Naija celebs n show off shall undecided...enjoy urself linda..buh all these show off is 2 much
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by Dfinex(f): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
How does the number of shoes and handbags in her closet affect the lives of those around her?? Abi hand bag and shoes na achievement?? Or let me guess she wants to start a shoe line or possibly a shoe warehouse... Common Linda or whatever they call you, u can do better than that..
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by kYjelly2: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dfinex:
How does the number of shoes and handbags in her closet affect the lives of those around her?? Abi hand bag and shoes na achievement?? Or let me guess she wants to start a shoe line or possibly a shoe warehouse... Common Linda or whatever they call you, u can do better than that..

hmmm bae uwa delicious, damn ma damn

kana av a taste, jus a taste

so delicious, I wonda if u will lemme lick ur yansh undecided
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by ODUBEZE: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Madness!
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by Kenny619: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nawa oo! U guys should free this chick na! Is it ur money?? Shey na u go dey look the pic.
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by flokii: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
who get her contact?...

I wan make her my babymama
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good kiss kiss
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by tellwisdom: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Op, hows she a billionaire?? E be like say weed leaf don dey grow for yua head abi?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 16, 2015
Just negodu... shocked shocked

So Linda has all this kind of money and she can't come and pay my bride(abi groom) price undecided cry

I can manage as 2nd wife(don't call me husband cos I am not too ambitious) cool cool. I have bought my wedding suit already(unless she wants me to wear gown) embarassed tongue. I have invited my family and friends and we are all waiting for Linda to ask me to marry her and fix a date tongue tongue

I pledge to help her charge her laptop batteries. I shall cook, clean and take care of our beautiful banana island children with no pimples and mosquitoe bite. So help me God. angry angry
Re: Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) by leookagbare: 3:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Na wa o!! A girl disclose on instagram that August alsina has impregnated her. And August alsina is de.......... See more details here. Which kind Oseba be this cry http://medianehd.com/2015/11/some-girl-on-instagram-is-claiming-that-she-is-pregnant-for-rb-singer-august-alsina/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actor Ibrahim Chatta And Third Wife, Lizzy Welcome Baby Boy [PICS] / Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter / Moment Nancy Nsime Tried To Feed A Horse Fruit But It Went For Her Boobs Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.