Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

A Very Big Accident (pics) - Lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Very Big Accident (pics) - Lol (1153 Views)

Breakings: A Very Big Dangerous Snake Has Just Been Discovered By Nat Geo Wild / Incredible! See What This Pig is doing To A Very Big Ram.. / Checkout This Motor Accident Pics(graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

A Very Big Accident (pics) - Lol by hamzakito(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
lol.. I came across this nd I decided to share it with you guys... moderators let make it front page pls...

Re: A Very Big Accident (pics) - Lol by tripplephi: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
I SAW IT ON SILVERBED NEW, A-EYE-TEA NEWS, SHANNELS, THE STV NEWS TOO, EVEN LINDA IKEJA BLOGGED ON IT. SO MANY LIVES WERE LOST, WHAT A GRAFIX PISHURE, THIS SHOULD MAKE FRONT-PAGE........

ROFTL
LMAO

abeg make i gO eat for DREAM
Re: A Very Big Accident (pics) - Lol by Generalpapiiii(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lol. drunk driver
Re: A Very Big Accident (pics) - Lol by hamzakito(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
moderators pls make this front page... pls
Re: A Very Big Accident (pics) - Lol by Gidoka(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
I can't laugh alone. A teacher asked her pupils in the class what they would love to be when they grow up. Dammy raised up his hand and answered. ''I want to be a billionaire, have the cutest wife, make her feel like a woman which she is and give her everything she desires, fly her in my private jet around the world for shopping, take her on monthly trip around the world for relaxation. The teacher looked at Dammy amusingly and ask the next pupil Seun what she would like to be when she grows up. Seun answered in a low voice "l want to be Dammy's wife!
Re: A Very Big Accident (pics) - Lol by hamzakito(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Gidoka:
I can't laugh alone.
A teacher asked her pupils in the class what they would love
to be when they grow up.
Dammy raised up his hand and answered.
''I want to be a billionaire, have the cutest wife, make her
feel like a woman which she is and give her everything she
desires, fly her in my private jet around the world for
shopping, take her on monthly trip around the world for
relaxation.
The teacher looked at Dammy amusingly and ask the next
pupil Seun what she would like to be when she grows up.
Seun answered in a low voice "l want to be Dammy's wife!
lol... dey tin funny die

Which Is Your First Love? +pix / Hilarious Sticker On A Keke Napep / When You Collect Your First Salary