Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

22 Easy And Free Steps To Make Windows 7 Faster & Faste - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 22 Easy And Free Steps To Make Windows 7 Faster & Faste (382 Views)

Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account. / Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

22 Easy And Free Steps To Make Windows 7 Faster & Faste by itsmyxme(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
How to make Windows 7 faster? Here are the 22 easy and free steps to make windows 7 faster and faster.

I combined these methods from my experience and experiments which worked much better in improving windows 7 performance.
These following steps can be done by any Windows 7 user and not required third party or paid software and extra technical knowledge.
Network is a major factor of deciding a OS speed. Slowness in networking directly affect speed of Windows 7.
There for I have added some tweaks to improve windows 7 network performance also.

Continue reading the easy 22 ways to make windows 7 faster.
http://bizzletech..com.ng/2015/11/22-easy-and-free-steps-to-make-windows.html
Re: 22 Easy And Free Steps To Make Windows 7 Faster & Faste by jeak123(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2015
@ Op, it is okay to draw traffic to your blog but i hope what we are about to read will add value.

(1) (Reply)

How To Save The Planet With Innovative Technologies / Clone Factory’ Scientist Eyes Human Replication / Win Server 2008 R2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.