Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

What's Happening To Ucbrowser And Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Happening To Ucbrowser And Nairaland (894 Views)

Can't Login Nairaland Using Ucbrowser / Please Nairaland Or Seun,is Naijaloaded And Nairaland The Same Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Happening To Ucbrowser And Nairaland by Beehshorp(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
My fellow nairalanders, I don't know If am the only one experiencing this or is it a general problem.. Since dis morning av been trying to log on to nairaland with my ucbrowser but it keeps telling me unable to load page or stuffs like nairaland will redirect u.. I wanna know if its general or av I mistakenly changed my settings..

Thanks
Re: What's Happening To Ucbrowser And Nairaland by Mancity26(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
use another browser

(1) (Reply)

. / SHOCKING: Pictures Of The New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife With Her Lebanese Ex-husband E / [photo] See What A Female Marketer From Airtel Wore In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.