Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Reality Check : What Would You Do In This Conditions? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reality Check : What Would You Do In This Conditions? (512 Views)

Check What These Ladies Were Doing / 1 Dollar Hosting Features – You Better Check What Will You Get / Reality Check: What Do You Have To Say About This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Check : What Would You Do In This Conditions? by KOLZY(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Reality Check...
Some Armed Robbers enters a house, asks for all the money and valuables. After they had collected what they can, they gave the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot himself. The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates...He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him... He hands back the gun and says, I am sorry, "I can't do this..."The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife with the same instruction. The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband's head and pulls the trigger... But alas, the gun had no bullets in it...The robbers get their gun and walk out of the house laughing...
---------
QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
--------
1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your wife?
2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you give to your husband!
3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couple, what advise would you give?
Re: Reality Check : What Would You Do In This Conditions? by urchman101(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oboi

1 Like

Re: Reality Check : What Would You Do In This Conditions? by knockturnal(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
D I V O R C E
Re: Reality Check : What Would You Do In This Conditions? by knockturnal(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
D I V O R C E

(1) (Reply)

Leave The Ijaws Alone / Bomb Blast In Adamawa. / Youth, Where Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.