Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Mastermind Of The October 2010 Bomb Blast,charles Okah's Daughter Set To Wed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Mastermind Of The October 2010 Bomb Blast,charles Okah's Daughter Set To Wed (527 Views)

Man Who Refused To Marry His Wife In Court For 9 Years, Now Begs To Wed Her / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mastermind Of The October 2010 Bomb Blast,charles Okah's Daughter Set To Wed by vivalicious25(f): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tarila, the daughter of Charles Okah, the alleged mastermind of the October 1st 2010 bomb blast in Abuja, is set to wed her fiance, Domenico Morrone. She recently took Domenico to see her father at Kuje prison where he blessed their union. Speaking to the Nation's newspaper on meeting with her dad, Tarila said;

"Oh… my goodness (laugh). It was overwhelming, especially for my sister. She is younger, she just turned 18. When we saw him, we just started crying because we saw our father in a totally different light. That is not the man, let me rephrase, that is not the circumstance or the situation anyone wants to see his or her father. That was the first time my fiancé was meeting him as well. That is not the way you want to take your future husband to meet your father. That is not how you want to get your father’s blessing for your marriage. I am seeing him in a completely different light. Deep down inside, I know the man that he is. I know these are trumped up charges. That gives me peace. Obviously, a lot of people have judged him, condemned him even without knowing anything but he is my father and we know him. We know the kind of man that he is. He is jovial. He is a very lovely man. He puts people above him. We are talking about a man who made emergency rescue in the country like it is his mission. A man who will stop people in the middle of the street and tell them you don’t need to have your child in the front seat, move him to the back. A man who was supplying dialysis machine, putting health and concerns of Nigerians above all; a man who took it on himself to save lives in Nigeria, covering a lot of accidents. You now come and accuse such a man of being responsible for a terrorist attack. When we got to the prison and they told us to write his offence as terrorism.

source;www.ashinzevivianblog.com

Source;

Re: The Mastermind Of The October 2010 Bomb Blast,charles Okah's Daughter Set To Wed by ladyju(f): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wow! So what do we believe now. Anyway he's ur father u should know him better
Re: The Mastermind Of The October 2010 Bomb Blast,charles Okah's Daughter Set To Wed by Artistree: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
I don't understand the shape of the girl, anyone to help explain?
Re: The Mastermind Of The October 2010 Bomb Blast,charles Okah's Daughter Set To Wed by anumide(f): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided happy married life.
Re: The Mastermind Of The October 2010 Bomb Blast,charles Okah's Daughter Set To Wed by xynerise: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2015
I thought his name is Henry Okah?

1 Like

Re: The Mastermind Of The October 2010 Bomb Blast,charles Okah's Daughter Set To Wed by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2015
Boko haram is responsible not okah or his brother

(1) (Reply)

5 Time-saving Tips For Parents Who Travel A Lot / Jesus Christ Is The Only One People Can Bank On, Says NBA Superstar Lebron James / How Can I Change My Surname?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.