Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Victimisation In My Office Because Of A Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Victimisation In My Office Because Of A Girl (821 Views)

Check Out This Bad Boy: Snake Killed At My Office / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) / Pix: A Rare Creature That Welcomes Me In My Office Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victimisation In My Office Because Of A Girl by Bom4Real: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dear friends,

A Friend of MY working in a Bank in Nigeria and was victimised out Because of a Girl Who was Under HIS supervistion.Because She was sleeping With two Senior officers ät THE Same time She Used That As a reason For Not following THE bank's policies,upon MY friend's insistance For THE proper things TO Be Döne,She wen t and Told Them all Männer of liars and eventually MY Friend was roped Into What He didnt actually Do and Because of THE offices These guys occupied They were Able tö ensure THE other senior officers That HIS appointment was terminated With THE help of their Other senior officers That Do THE Same Thing and They Have turned TO cult of untouchables in That Bank

What Do u advise Him TO Do?
Re: Victimisation In My Office Because Of A Girl by pragmatistm(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bom4Real:
Dear friends,

A Friend of MY working in a Bank in Nigeria and was victimised out Because of a Girl Who was Under HIS supervistion.Because She was sleeping With two Senior officers ät THE Same time She Used That As a reason For Not following THE bank's policies,upon MY friend's insistance For THE proper things TO Be Döne,She wen t and Told Them all Männer of liars and eventually MY Friend was roped Into What He didnt actually Do and Because of THE offices These guys occupied They were Able tö ensure THE other senior officers That HIS appointment was terminated With THE help of their Other senior officers That Do THE Same Thing and They Have turned TO cult of untouchables in That Bank

What Do u advise Him TO Do?
Learn how to write good English and how to present a narrative first, then come back to seek advice.

1 Like

Re: Victimisation In My Office Because Of A Girl by eightsin(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
pragmatistm:
Learn how to write good English and how to present a narrative first, then come back to seek advice.

You are so Mean!!!
Re: Victimisation In My Office Because Of A Girl by obiak4(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Your friend was a fool he knw she is oga mistress and punished her who does that? He should just use her and gain promotion not punish her
never ever compete with a lady who fUuuuk yhe boss never ever
Re: Victimisation In My Office Because Of A Girl by kestolove95(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Cum are u truli working in a bank? Or u a cleaner abi gateman? Cox ur english no b hia o

1 Like

Re: Victimisation In My Office Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
I could have sworn I have heard of this before..........

On superstory undecided
Re: Victimisation In My Office Because Of A Girl by Jibwillz: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Cum are u truli working in a bank? Or u a cleaner abi gateman? Cox ur english no b hia o
He said his FRIEND damn it... and ofcourse its always their friend...
Re: Victimisation In My Office Because Of A Girl by kestolove95(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jibwillz:
He said his FRIEND damn it... and ofcourse its always their friend...
hahahahaha...always dia frnd or sumone dey know

(1) (Reply)

Army Dismissed More Boko Haram Camps In Borno / Abeg, Why Do People Bear Such Names? / PICS! 12 Things Which Ll Help You In Your Daily Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.