Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Glo Introduce New 1.2gb Data Plan For Everyone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Introduce New 1.2gb Data Plan For Everyone (885 Views)

Glo Introduce New Data Subscription / Airtel Introduce New Internet Data Plans That Gives You 11GB For 2000 And 22GB F / Glo Introduce Twin Bash: Load N200 Get 200MB + N400 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Introduce New 1.2gb Data Plan For Everyone by Abdul4rl22(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
GLO INTRODUCE NEW 1.2GB DATA PLAN FOR EVERYONE

Glo Android data Plan increases N1,000 Subscription to 1.2GB
No mobile community desires to be left of the game of gaining and drawing customers to its network. Glo Ng has accelerated it android statistics plan from 1GB to at least 1.2GB for the identical fee as before which is N1,000.

I guess this new development will make other networks to get up the mission and offer something higher.
We're nonetheless expecting Glo network to introduce some thing like Airtel well timed records package or Etisalat social chat pack.. Thou Glo community is horrible in some few locations however nonetheless people enjoy the velocity of browsing and downloading anywhere the network is ideal.

How Do I Subscribe For This New data plan?

==> Load 1,000 naira in your Glo sim
==> Dial *777#

==> type 1 for statistics services
==> dial 1 again to a buy data

==> dial 2 for monthly data
==> choose your desired plan

==>you could additionally get 2.5GB for N2,000 with same process.
==> to test your stability send"statuss" to "127" or dial *777*1*4#

enjoy the new data subscription. With this new code *777#, you can also gift, share and manage on Glo community.

Source my blog:www.azpalace..com

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduce New 1.2gb Data Plan For Everyone by obezaleel(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Good for me
Re: Glo Introduce New 1.2gb Data Plan For Everyone by ewizard1: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Yea... its great. They are the best for Data at the moment.
And i noticed their data dont dissappear like other networks. Very kool.
I need them to start the sim cloning thing like etisalat. I have a 10.1 Note i need to use. Can start hotspoting from my device.

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Tecno C5 / BB10 OS ‘far From Dead’, And Will Be Receiving Version 10.3.3 – Blackberry CEO / Whatsapp Ending Support For Blackberry, Nokia, & Windows Phone 7.1 Before 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.