Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

How To Use The New Blackberry Priv Features On Your Android Device (5.0 Upward) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use The New Blackberry Priv Features On Your Android Device (5.0 Upward) (659 Views)

How To Display Battery Percentage In Android 5.0 Upward / See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset / Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The New Blackberry Priv Features On Your Android Device (5.0 Upward) by myandroid: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
The BlackBerry Priv (stylized and marketed as PRIV by BlackBerry) is a slider smartphone developed by BlackBerry Limited. Following a series of leaks, it was officially announced by BlackBerry CEO John Chen on September 25, 2015, with pre-orders opening on October 23, 2015 for a release on November 6, 2015.

The Priv is the first BlackBerry-branded smartphone not to run the company's proprietary BlackBerry OS or BlackBerry 10 platforms, instead running a version of Android customized with features inspired by those on BlackBerry phones and security enhancements. With its use of Android—a platform that had cannibalized BlackBerry's early dominance in the smartphone industry, the company sought to leverage access to the larger amount of Android software available via Google Play Store (as opposed to BlackBerry 10 devices, which were limited to apps from BlackBerry World, and Android apps from the unofficial Amazon Appstore running in a compatibility subsystem), in combination with a physical keyboard and privacy-focused features.- Wikipedia

Due to the fact that this new blackberry device does not run on the company's well known Blackberry OS or Blackberry 10 platforms,everybody is so eager to get a momentarily or partial view of the device. Gratefully, by downloading the Blackberry launcher and few custom blackberry android applications on your Android device you can also get a glimpse of the new Blackberry PRIV without spending a dime.

NOTE : THE BEST PART OF THIS FEATURES IS THE KEYBOARD..YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT

Download The Features Here: http://www.myandroid.com.ng/2015/11/how-to-use-blackberry-priv-features-on.html

Re: How To Use The New Blackberry Priv Features On Your Android Device (5.0 Upward) by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 16, 2015
Be ready to buy more data

(1) (Reply)

How do i root my Camon C5. And all install xposed framework / Pls Help Me My Phone Won't Charge Beyond 88% / How Can I Update My LG G3 That Is On T-mobile network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.