Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

When Every Nigerian Realizes This! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Every Nigerian Realizes This! (1185 Views)

16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproduction Class In Secondary Sch / 8 Pictures Every Nigerian Can Identify With! (2) (3) (4)

When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by oluFELAxy(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wherever you are reading this from- northern Nigeria, the eastern or western part, southern Nigeria or even the oversees. Whatever platform you are seeing it- the internet or even in black and white, we want you to know that this is addressed to all Nigerians who have gone through hardness, of course, every Nigerian has gone through one. It is also for the non-Nigerians who expect something better from Nigeria, and also to those who ask “what good can come out of Nigeria?”
This is the time that we speak the truth. The time that we forget about sentiments and focus on calling a spade its real name. Who knows, a spade might not be a spade. Nigeria as a nation got its name in 1914 through Mrs. Flora Shaw at amalgamation- the joining of the Southern and Northern protectorate. We guess it is only an amalgamation on paper, because the joining that was made was done with saliva, what can saliva hold?
Sincerely, it is just a play of pretense if we say that as Nigerians, we love each other. To be candid, the three major tribes do not love each other. In fact, the Yorubas love the Igbos than the Hausas- how many true Yorubas can get their children married to the Hausas? And how many Hausas will dare to marry the Igbos? The Igbos too will say ‘tufiakwa’ to a relationship with the Hausas. No wonder the Igbos want the Biafra and the Yorubas want power by all means (hope you remember how the Yoruba reacted when Gen. Obasanjo handed power over to Alh. Shagari (NPN) in 1979).
The disunity among us, is what we must dissolve. We must embrace love and see each other as one family. Come to think of it, Nigeria as a nation is full of great potentials and brilliant brains and whatever we work towards together is always a mighty success. When we fought together for independence, the British could not comprehend us. When we worked together to build Nigeria, we had pyramids of groundnut, sacks of cocoa and lots of rubber that were boosting our economy. The heroes we had in time past, didn’t become powerful on their own, they were all products of a strong Nigeria union. We wish Herbert Macaulay was around to tell what Nigeria was like in Unity.
We believe in a better Nigeria and if we must get it, one of those things we must do is to embrace love and to make the ‘Unity’ word in our motto count. If we must make Nigeria a better place, it will start with you. Love everyone you see and stop discriminating. We are all one and we all have the ‘9ja’ blood running in us. No matter your tribe, race, location and origin, show love and believe that united we stand, divided we fall.
So when you step out tomorrow, pray for Gen. Buhari and Prof. Osinbajo and everyone in Nigeria. Smile to the Hausa mallam on the road to your place, greet the Yoruba woman that sells banana down the street and patronize the Igbo man that seeks you. Encourage everyone and keep preaching and showing love until Nigeria becomes the united place for progress.
Nigeria will be better. Believe it!!! Be the Best in what you do.
Share until it reaches every Nigerian.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

#madeofnaij

#betternigeria

#originalnigeria

https://madeofnaij./2015/11/07/united-we-stand/

Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by chocolateme(f): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nice one
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by sam4(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
b
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
chocolateme:
Nice one
I can bet every chocolate on mars, that you didnt read the post. sad
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by chocolateme(f): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I can bet every chocolate on mars, that you didnt read the post. sad
hahahahahaha! You are something else. How did you know? But the truth is that I derive great pleasure reading articles, novels, books and writing a lot. But the Flavour and aroma of this Chinese green tea I am taking right now distracted me so much that I had to do what you accused me of, but even if I read it all, so?
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by Obinovictor(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nice one @OP
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
chocolateme:
hahahahahaha! You are something else. How did you know? But the truth is that I derive great pleasure reading articles, novels, books and writing a lot. But the Flavour and aroma of this Chinese green tea I am taking right now distracted me so much that I had to do what you accused me of, but even if I read it all, so?
euphemism at it's best. just talk say the tin too long to read. Besides who drinks chinese tea at this ungodly hour tongue
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by chocolateme(f): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
euphemism at it's best. just talk say the tin too long to read. Besides who drinks chinese tea at this ungodly hour tongue
lol oo! I am addicted to chinese green tea. Can wake up in the midnight just to take it. Carries it about. But right now, I am seeing a movie and drinking it (what enjoyment) grin so ezeigbo1ofimo. Are u from Orlu?
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
chocolateme:
lol oo! I am addicted to chinese green tea. Can wake up in the midnight just to take it. Carries it about. But right now, I am seeing a movie and drinking it (what enjoyment) grin so ezeigbo1ofimo. Are u from Orlu?
Yes, ; and I suspect that you know me, so spill the beans grin
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by VickyRotex(f): 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
I had to take out time to read and digest this.

Nice one Op!
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by chocolateme(f): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Yes, ; and I suspect that you know me, so spill the beans grin
know u kwa? From where ? When there is no profile pix on your progile
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
chocolateme:
know u kwa? From where ? When there is no profile pix on your progile
how did you guess orlu? why not owerri? mbano? and these popular spots tongue . are you from imo?.
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by chocolateme(f): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
how did you guess orlu? why not owerri? mbano? and these popular spots tongue . are you from imo?.
yes I started from my own town to ask
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
chocolateme:
yes I started from my own town to ask
Nice, What part of orlu does thou cometh from?
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by chocolateme(f): 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Nice, What part of orlu does thou cometh from?
akatta
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2015
chocolateme:
akatta
never heard of it.
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by chocolateme(f): 12:05am On Nov 16, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
never heard of it.
lol.. Then u are not from Orlu. My neighbors are omuma, okporo, nnepi, ihioma, etc
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2015
chocolateme:
lol.. Then u are not from Orlu. My neighbors are omuma, okporo, nnepi, ihioma, etc
I'm from okporo.... Probably never heard because I'm not too knowledgeable about imo tongue
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by chocolateme(f): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I'm from okporo.... Probably never heard because I'm not too knowledgeable about imo tongue
from your village to mine is one federal express road that bike will collect 200 to reach in front of my gate. Akatta secondary school very popular
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2015
chocolateme:
from your village to mine is one federal express road that bike will collect 200 to reach in front of my gate. Akatta secondary school very popular
grin.. Maybe when I visit I'll do an entire sight seeing of Imo grin. you stay in Imo?
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by chocolateme(f): 12:26am On Nov 16, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
grin.. Maybe when I visit I'll do an entire sight seeing of Imo grin. you stay in Imo?
nope
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:28am On Nov 16, 2015
chocolateme:
nope
you are a graduate, right?
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by chocolateme(f): 12:38am On Nov 16, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
you are a graduate, right?
yes but why?
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:47am On Nov 16, 2015
chocolateme:
yes but why?
nothing. .. goodnight....got to catch some Zzz's
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by oluFELAxy(m): 12:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Lalasticlala.
Re: When Every Nigerian Realizes This! by Greenbuoy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
N o n s e n s e

30 Funny Nigerian Myths We All Believed As Kids / Watch This Very Crazy Video Of Nigerian Lady Who Striped And Danced N’aked (+18 / Strictly For Men And Women That Love Them: Prostagel