Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nysc States And Likely Business For Coppers To Earn Money - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc States And Likely Business For Coppers To Earn Money (1920 Views)

Best Paying Northern NYSC States For Batch 17A Corpers / NYSC: States Of Choice, Was It Only A Survey? / NYSC States Option Remaining Less Than 7 For Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc States And Likely Business For Coppers To Earn Money by saheed2532(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2015
No doubt about it, that expectation are high on the monthly allowance of #19800 earn by corps members from the Federal government. When you compare the cost of living in some states with what you earn in a month. With or without state allowance, you will not doubt Me that you have to create an alternative means of earning.

To some of my friends when we were serving, the #19000 has never sustained them more than two weeks. That's why most coppers placed high hope on NYSC allowance increment to #49000 which has no head way till now.

As a Corper, the only way out for you to be financially independent. Think of business you could do in your community, engage yourself in it, and before your service year end. You would have saved a lot of money.

After passing out you would not be left at the mercy of over congested labour market. Think twice before is too late.

It's on this not i compiled some profitable business you can go into as a corper with little start up capital. This is mainly from my NYSC orientation camp experience in Osun state.

Click here: www.myloverstrick.com/2015/01/the-joy-of-every-nigerian-youths-in.html?m=1 to get the best business idea for coppers.
Re: Nysc States And Likely Business For Coppers To Earn Money by PMBfirstson(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Did they send them to serve or do business?
Re: Nysc States And Likely Business For Coppers To Earn Money by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2015
PMBfirstson:
Did they send them to serve or do business?

Both

this is Nigeria.
Even PMB get business, try and find out.

1 Like

Re: Nysc States And Likely Business For Coppers To Earn Money by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
saheed2532:
No doubt about it, that expectation are high on the monthly allowance of #19800 earn by corps members from the Federal government. When you compare the cost of living in some states with what you earn in a month. With or without state allowance, you will not doubt Me that you have to create an alternative means of earning.

To some of my friends when we were serving, the #19000 has never sustained them more than two weeks. That's why most coppers placed high hope on NYSC allowance increment to #49000 which has no head way till now.

As a Corper, the only way out for you to be financially independent. Think of business you could do in your community, engage yourself in it, and before your service year end. You would have saved a lot of money.

After passing out you would not be left at the mercy of over congested labour market. Think twice before is too late.

It's on this not i compiled some profitable business you can go into as a corper with little start up capital. This is mainly from my NYSC orientation camp experience in Osun state.

Click here: www.myloverstrick.com/2015/01/the-joy-of-every-nigerian-youths-in.html?m=1 to get the best business idea for coppers.
Bros pls pm me or drOp ur contact we need to talk..m serving at osun state
Re: Nysc States And Likely Business For Coppers To Earn Money by ayili: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
naijafavor..com
Re: Nysc States And Likely Business For Coppers To Earn Money by mariesnikz(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=saheed2532 post=40069184]No doubt about it, that expectation are high on the monthly allowance of #19800 earn by corps members from the Federal government. When you compare the cost of living in some states with what you earn in a month. With or without state allowance, you will not doubt Me that you have to create an alternative means of earning.

Op change the morning in ur topic to money

(1) (Reply)

Brig Gen S.Z Kazaure Appointed As New NYSC Director General / Adamawa State Batch A'15 Stream II Thread / NYSC Batch A'16 Come Let's Have Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.