Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? (13056 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by jaybaby(f): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2006
queen2:

haba! jaybaby now, na wetin genny do u,
make u dey leave that girl alone oh angry

OMG! SHE NO DO ME ANYTIN OOOOOO! SHE NO EVEN NO SAY I DEY EXIST SELF angry angry angry

I DEY SPEAK MY MIND grin grin
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by queen2(f): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2006
ok oh, speak good cheesy
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by babaibadan(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2006
@jaybaby

I will arrange for you to meet with her so u can tell her about her rude attitude maybe she will change grin
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by snazzydawn(f): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2006
haaaa,jaybaby will be speechless when she sees her.immediately she sees geny,all her hating will fly out the window,same goes to all haters here. grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by chidichris(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2006
it is not a thing of surprise bcs for every superstar one has to say something which could be negative or positive yet the fact remains negative are mostly as a result of frustration.
i want to believe 99% of the ppl against Gene will deffinitely change their stands on meeting her but the question remains how possible is the meetings especially now she is going to be a hollywood star.
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by babaibadan(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2006
hollywood star? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

am i missing something?
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by queen2(f): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2006
was about asking same qwestion

hollywood, when?
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by jaybaby(f): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2006
snazzydawn:

haaaa,jaybaby will be speechless when she sees her.immediately she sees geny,all her hating will fly out the window,same goes to all haters here. grin grin grin

SNAZZY!

NA SO UR LIFE B? shocked shocked :oSO IF U C ORDINARY (MOON) U NO FIT FOLLOW AM TALK? shocked

I DON C DAT GURL 1 MILLION TYMZZ WEN SHE WAS STILL ACTING- SHE DEY KOM OJEZZZ WELLY-SHE DEY VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY RUDE I NO MINCE WORDS! angry I DEY VEX)

EVEN 4 NAIKO IN ENUGU SELF- SHE STILL DEY RUDE 2 HER COLLEAGUES

WELL SHA IF I CONT. 'EM GO TALK SAY NA JEALOUSY I B! MAKE SHE RIDE ONNNNNNNNNNNNN NA HER LIFE tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by jaybaby(f): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2006
chidichris:

it is not a thing of surprise bcs for every superstar one has to say something which could be negative or positive yet the fact remains negative are mostly as a result of frustration.

CHILDCHRIS!

FRUSTRATION? shocked shocked shocked AS IN? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CAN U EXPANTIATE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by chidichris(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2006
frustration as in not been able to be with her as a friend or be like her.
about her hollywood star something, she is about getting involved in a hollywood movie.
for all i care, she is a star and she is very good. for her other life styles, maybe those of u who have interest in marrying her or getting her for ur bros then u can noture her to ur taste.
for the movies, she is among the best but for her personal life, any of the gals here give me the opportunity to compare and contrast?
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by onyeozi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2006
hi,i would like if u'll be online on monday nextweek
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by 2SQUARE(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2006
THAT SERVES HER RIGHT, WHY MUST SHE FEEL ON TOP BY SHOWING DIRTY ARTITUDES, AFTERRULL NO BE PERSON [i]SIGN HER INTO ACTORS GUILD
WHO KNOWS IF SHE IS EYEING ONE BOBO THERE OR THEM DON OPEN HER YASH FOR NAIJA WEN MAKE HER BEHAVE LIKE THAT, SHE SHOULD FEEL BETTER BECAUSE HER CASE IS BETTER THAN ANITA HOGANS CASE

these actors should learn to respect people arround them and stop all those dirty dirty efizzy!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by jaybaby(f): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2006
abi oooooooo d efezzzzy 2 much- if 'em go fit ban am 1 million yrz i go happy ;d ;d ;d
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by 2SQUARE(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2006
hey jaybaby

I like your mouth eh, I like people like you wen dey blunt for any thing them see, no be others wen if you give them a glass of 5alive them go begin sing your praises

HER EFIZZY JUST TOO MUCH MAKE SHE GO REST FOR THERE, when we need her we go call her but until then make she remain for there
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by jaybaby(f): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2006
mAk sHe gO sLeEp WhEn We nEeD aM We go wake am grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by 2SQUARE(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2006
come to think of it who make her star, abi she wan compare herself with hollywood stars?? when she come, abeg make go sidon make we see new new faces, I here sey she dey Uni for Ghana how true is that?
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by jaybaby(f): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2006
UNI IN GHANA KE---I TOT SHE WAS IN UNILAG DOIN DIPLOMA IN T-ARTS? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by eslynera(f): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2006
Do nigerians really learn about HUMAN RIGHTS?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by chidichris(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2006
Ghana may be her promise land. remember, once a star,
i know naija, her problem may lay with the leadership which can change anytime and she will be back and better.
Genny is made with or without more movies.
i am only talking about her here bcs i feel she is an important person and think all of u feel same. you can only spend time on important people. she worth discussing. in the history of nigerian movie, her name will remain a wall breaker.
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by hector: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2006
When wud u guys stop talking abt this girl? I mean wat is so special abt her? whether she is studying in accra ,lagos or even their town Mbaise. It is none of u guys business.she is no more acting, so stop talking abt her, she is outdated and a bad news 4 that matter.
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by eslynera(f): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2006
@hector, lol dude, u're funny. grin
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2006
The more nollywood actors/actresses are banned from Nigeria, the better for us. At least our wives and children will be able to speak better english from watching proper movies, instead of the poor quality, badly sub-titled (all your base are belong to us), 24-hour-spin camcorder videos they produce at the rate of 2 per week.

Other items that need to be banned from Naija are Thieving Politicians, Musical Artistes with no depth or content (Jagajaga, anybody?), and 67% of Church Pastors.

God help us. Amen
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by chidichris(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2006
michelin89 ,
i sounded like a prophetes of doom when u said Genny will not come back to Nigeria.
someone has revealed she starred in a new movie called GAl's COT so please try and get ur copy.
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2006
me prophet I was just referring what I heard. I have heard about the film but I am not in a hurray to get it. When I see it i'll watch it. Good girl Genny! She has finally apologised! cool
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by uchetobi(f): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2007
how did you know she apologized because she is back does not mean she apologized ok?
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by neelsel(f): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2007
Jesus was so right, " A prophet has no honour in his own land" Que las ti ma! cry cry cry
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by queen2(f): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2007
the banned actors and actresses actually apologised
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by uchetobi(f): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2007
Not all of them
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by Edigue: 5:51am On Mar 04, 2008
so my people, how is Nigeria?
i miss home, i left that country more than 12 years ago
please keep me inform.
Can't wait to come back home.
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by clemcykul(f): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2008
nigeria and nigerians will never cease to amuse me with their style of exhibiting envy
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by Michjoe: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2010
if she is banned from 9ja, way be it serves her well and she should learn her lesson from it. I guess angry
Re: Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? by ejikeND(m): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2011
WHAT DID SHE DO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Joke Silva, Ali  Baba & ChiGul Become UNSDG Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.