Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

New Look Of Ketu And Ikeja Healed Madmen (old and New photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Look Of Ketu And Ikeja Healed Madmen (old and New photos) (857 Views)

Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Look Of Ketu And Ikeja Healed Madmen (old and New photos) by boyesola: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2015
The renowned stories of Ketu and Ikeja streets’ madmen that got healed around July and September 2015 respectively, through the same “pastor” a Deeper Life member, the new look of these men have now emerged.
At the time when the news was broken, many mocked that they will soon return to the street, but as God will have it, they are completely fine and steady as seen in the pictures.
Presently the duo live with the poor “pastor” and he has been responsible for their upkeep, while their families have deserted them. The ‘pastor’ now request for assistance from God’s children for effective rehabilitation before integration into the society. ‘Pastor’ Enahoro can be reached through this No. 08035730503

http://www.thestandoutstars.com/2015/11/new-look-of-ketu-and-ikeja-healed.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Look Of Ketu And Ikeja Healed Madmen (old and New photos) by Khd95(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Ex members of ''awon weyrey 100%'' lagos district
gringringrin hopefuly more will b cured frm NL district
Re: New Look Of Ketu And Ikeja Healed Madmen (old and New photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2015
The Lord will perfect His healing in their lives In Jesus Name-Amen
Re: New Look Of Ketu And Ikeja Healed Madmen (old and New photos) by boyesola: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2015
FP please. God is great.
Re: New Look Of Ketu And Ikeja Healed Madmen (old and New photos) by Lobolintin(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2015
Shai ... This is the kind of cause I love spending my millions on
Re: New Look Of Ketu And Ikeja Healed Madmen (old and New photos) by boyesola: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2015
FP please.
Re: New Look Of Ketu And Ikeja Healed Madmen (old and New photos) by lomprico(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2015
The second dude still get small craze for him eyes o! grin
Advert! Op why r u advertising deeper life church? D first story dint mention any denomination, we just heard a pastor heal a mad man. For the fact that u left God that did d actual healing and praised d man, I smell scam! His church is rich enough! let them cater for d fellas.
Re: New Look Of Ketu And Ikeja Healed Madmen (old and New photos) by Ajibam: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: New Look Of Ketu And Ikeja Healed Madmen (old and New photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2015
That's great and exactly what you will get when you believe in Christ . Believe in him my dear and you will see things turning around for your good.
Re: New Look Of Ketu And Ikeja Healed Madmen (old and New photos) by firebrand: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
This ought to be in the front page. To God alone be the glory.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bishop Oyedepo Set To Build 100,000 Seat Stadium-like Auditorium / What Is The Difference Between Sunni And Shiite Muslims--and Why Does It Matter? / Finally! Anita Divorces Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.