Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Osi Umenyiora Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osi Umenyiora Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! (413 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Week 8 Premier League Predictions: BBC's Lawro V Former NFL Star Osi Umenyiora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osi Umenyiora Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by lalasticlala(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2015
Osi Umenyiora Turns 34 Today!

Ositadimma "Osi" Umenyiora (born November 16, 1981) is an English-American former defensive end who played in the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for Troy University and was drafted by the New York Giants in the second round of the 2003 NFL Draft. Umenyiora was a two-time Pro Bowl selection and holds the Giants franchise record for most sacks in one game. He is one of three British-born players to have won a Super Bowl, joining Scott McCready and former Giants teammate Lawrence Tynes.[

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osi_Umenyiora

Re: Osi Umenyiora Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by DuchessLily(f): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Fine guy. Happy birthday
Re: Osi Umenyiora Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by JOOHEL: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Hbd ..

I dnt even knw the guy!!
Question of the Day.. Sent to Me by an Arsenal Fan. Which of this sea is the most easy to bypass? (A) Red Sea (B) Blue Sea (C) Swansea (D) Chelsea
Re: Osi Umenyiora Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by ril19(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2015
From NFL To Super Bowl.
There's No Height One Can't Reach Provided One Keeps Up With HardWork.
Re: Osi Umenyiora Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by ril19(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2015
From NFL To Super Bowl.
There's No Height I Can't Reach Provided I Keep Up With HardWork.
Re: Osi Umenyiora Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by miqos02(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
cool
Re: Osi Umenyiora Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by KomradeKorsche: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fine boy, Okwudili Umenyiriora kid brother. I was on his IG page yesterday where he was kidding around with his Angolan wife. His elder brother has the mist amazing house in Lekki.
Re: Osi Umenyiora Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Help me thank GOD for life ooo.. Today boy done turn man(not daddy o).. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me, GOD bless my new age.. I know u guys are CAPABLE, somebody should surprise me with gift... If u no fit send cheque abeg I go need ur connections to any soccer scout/agent.. Thank you..
Nwa nne show the boy some love kwanu..
Osanobua brought me this Far
Re: Osi Umenyiora Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! by VIKiEzEkieL(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2015
OK! I now know btw HAPPY'BY'DAY grin

(1) (Reply)

World-class Save By Cech Against Norwich / Arsenal-barcelona, Psg-chelsea & The Champions League Last-16 Draw In Full / Did Chelsea Want Mourinho Out Or It Was His Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.