Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) (8319 Views)

Alex Ferguson's Statue Unveiled At Old Trafford / Man Utd Vs Newcastle Utd On Monday 16th Aug. 2010 @ 7:00pm Live @ Old Trafford / Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by superstar1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2006
On the 26th of November,Chelsea is going to face their much awaited baptism of fire at Old trafford where dreams do come true.they are presently in the same shoes we were last injuries galour, i will like to see ao well they can cope wit the fire power of the new scientific,reengineered and revoluitionised MANU machines.Tha die is cast and i can see Mourinho shouting on top of his voice as he did in his last visit.One united, and We Rule Dem Al.

[i]Welcome to the hottest topic for the next 6weeks[/i]
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2006
I'm not willing to talk down on Chelsea, they do have solid firepower. Ballack hasn't gotten in yet and neither has Joe Cole but they're still tied with us in points. Imagine what will happen when they're at full strength.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by toshmann(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2006
and what makes u think they are not already at full strength
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 18, 2006
First off, how many matches has Ballack played? We all know he's a top 3 CMF in the world.

Secondly,Shevchenko has scored just 1 goal in the premier league so far and none in the champions league.

Lastly, Joe Cole hasn't played much during the season.

Those 3 people alone underperforming will lead a team to relegation so Chelsea definitely isn't at full strength.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by superstar1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2006
men chelsea's performance against barca is sumthn we cannot but applaud i was impressed with their level of play for the very 1st tym this season.They played very well esp in 2nd half.that not witstandn we are still on top i think we can beat them convincingly this sezn. Up UNITED
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by superstar1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2006
29 solid days to kick off.One united
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Mustay(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2006
I like u man u fans-u've got a rich history and u guys reason b4 writing; KEEP IT UP!Y NOT WAIT TILL THEN AND SEE HOW WE'LL DAZZLE FERGIE TO D EXTENT THAT HE REMOVES HIS SPECTACLES. I'm not scared of man u this season cos i will always find joy in our winning d league against u guys 3 nil last season, am quite scared of bolton and if they beat u guys @ 4pm, my fear'll be HEIGHTened o!
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by naija4life(f): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2006
Just wanted to holla and congratulate you guys for an early lead this evening against bolton. Presently score line reads Man utd 2, Bolton 0 angry lipsrsealed undecided cool grin cheesy

I wonder wats wrong with Arsenal, hahahheheheeeee
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by naija4life(f): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2006
Rooney again! What a second goal finish! Rooney is really on fire in this match. There's no stopping him now!

Man u fans, hope u guys are Happy already!!! smiley
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Jackal(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2006
Wazza is definitely on fire.
The 2nd goal was a beauty.
He has got his strides back and silenced his lunatic critics for good.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by CrazyMan(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2006
[size=15pt]I think Manu is goint to teach chelsea a lesson they will never forget. cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Mustay(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2006
It's called Theatre of Dreams and there's no need saying Our Dream of Taking over the first position shall become true there, amen manu beat boltn white and white! nawah o
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Mustay(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2006
It's called Theatre of Dreams and there's no need saying Our Dream of Taking over the first position shall become true there, amen manu beat boltn white and white! nawah o
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by amodu(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2006
Take it or leave it, we are going to defeat you guys.

Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 31, 2006
Hopefully we beat Chelsea, if we can do that then there's no doubt we're going to win the trophy. I just don't want to get too excited like I did before the Arsenal match and we ended up putting up a ridiculous display.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Mustay(m): 5:51am On Oct 31, 2006
hopefully we defeat chelsea- IN UR IMAGINATIONS. I WANT MAN U 2 GIVE US A STIFF COMPETITION SO WE DON'T GET OVERCONFIDENT. DROGBA VS ARSENAL AIN'T NO MATCH @ ALL SO I LOOK 4WARD TO U RED DEVILS!
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by amodu(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2006
Red devils go surely bow for the the [color=#000099][b]BLUES[/[/b]color]

Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by superstar1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2006
Na yams! have u forgotten ur last visit 2 old trrafford. United is definately winning weda by 1-0 or 10-nil we care less many atimes has ur unentertaining team run away wit a 1-0 victory wit oda clubs doing same to u will not be a crime either.wot counts is our 3 points as ur loud mouthed Mourinho use to say ONE UNITED ALWAYS DOWN BLUES
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by lordimpaq(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2006
i think i must be losing my mind
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by strongest(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2006
well I want to say Sir Alex Ferguson is perhaps the best coach in the English League but things are changing very fast the special one has come to show us that football is played with good tactics even if your team is not playing well you just have to squized out win anyhow legit so guys whatch out for the invation of the Roman army at theater of dreams its going to be the blues day. Up Chelsae, Blue is the coulor
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by superstar1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2006
we can alls ee taht we the right attitude taht the boring Roman's army but highly tactival team is beatable.By now Chelsea fans wld have woke up from there day dreams. One United.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Jaybaba(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2006
Going by history, I'll give it to Man U.
On paper Chelsea have bigger names, are current champions and therefore should rattle Man U.
But you'll expect a more technically articulate Man U to exert their tactical superiorty over a luck relying Chelsea. Home advantage may also favour Man U.
As a supporter/fan of Man U in the premiership (cause AC Milan is my number 1 European clubteam, second to which is Man U), I give it to Man U. Chelsea can get a revenge during the other half of the season when Man U comes down south to Stamford Bridge, London to knock horns with Chelsea.

I also expect to see some Chelsea red cards. Mourinho's tactics are basically defensive organisation. This means that Chelsea play a counter attack style of football, it works but I don't it working on time against a team is that is well rounded like Man U who certainly will take an early lead, then Chelsea players will get frustrated when Morinho frowns like the season is over and this will lead to dirty play from Chelsea thus a red card or two.

Trust me on this, that is how it will happen. When that happens, let no one blame the referee especially Morinho.

Another thing, I'd like to correct. When I go to viewing centres everyone seems to use our (Man Utd) chant i.e.
Man U, United for ever & for life. It belongs to the Old Trafford Team. Other teams should learn their chants.
Arsenal's is "Arsenal - hot stuff" "ahead gunners"
Liverpool's - "we'll never walk alone."
Bolton's- "We'll trot till the top."
Portsmouth is - Pompey.
Midlesboro is - Up the boro.
Everton - is - The Tofees. The Peoples club. Born to be blue.
Chelsea is - The Blues. All hail the blues. (I wont hail them)
Other should go find theirs and shout them not ours. Man U has a sole ownership of the chant "Man U - ahead and forever.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by kitaun(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2006
What a lecture!
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by justkunmi(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2006
hope u learnt a thing or two. lol grin
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by kitaun(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2006
Not at all, basically stale news to me grin tongue
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by justkunmi(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2006
when is ur match kickin off
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by kitaun(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2006
a few minutes time
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by mochafella(m): 5:51am On Nov 19, 2006
kitaun:

What a lecture!

Indeed. Gives it to ManU "because of history" and forgets to provide the "historical facts" justifying the decision. cheesy
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by mukina2: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2006
well . .i want both of them to lose but as thats not possible . .i hope chelsea wins so man wil not lead us by much before we get into ruond 2 grin

seriously i think it will be a draw . . .cuz the blues will not want the devils to beat them .vice versa . .i'll enjoy watching that match but at least this time my heart wont be in my mouth grin grin
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by amoke115: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2006
A win for the blues will close the gap between Arsenal and Man u,the 2 giants drawing is an ok result too
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by salehm(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2006
Hey I am Gunner but i think Fergie Is gonna outplay Jose hands down.Because United's Powerhouses are back.They Borrowed Guns from the Emirates to gun down Jose's Army lipsrsealed
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by amodu(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2006
Am going to squeeze you

BLUES RULE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 / Crystal Palace Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 9th December 2023 / Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.