Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? (838 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Wins Player‘s Player Of The Year Award. / Which Player And Manager Has Got The Best Goal Celebration Style. / Chelsea: Which Player's Absence Will Be Felt More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by tayoccu(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2009
with the 2008-2009 is as good as over,it's time for the managers to start shopping for talent to strenghten their squads.
I'd like all EPL fans to play a little game,
state the name of your club,
the player(s) you'll like to see in your team, and why.

I'm a proud gunner,
I'll like to have David Villa (cos he's prolific), Yaya Toure (in DM cos he's about the best there is now), Bassong/Yobo (as back up for kolo and gallas)
Re: Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by soulamanne(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2009
am a man.u fan.F.TORES EL NINO! only thats it is now a taboo.then maybe franc ribery.ron can run to mad now
Re: Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by tayoccu(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2009
add van der vaart to my list,
we could do with his skill and experience.
Re: Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by praxx(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2009
am a chelsea fan and i will like the folling line ups.
1. petr cech.
2.douglas(rb) currently with inter milan.
3.clichy (lb)
cental defenders- alex(chelsea) and hangeland(fulham)
DM -yaya toure
iniesta and lampard in the heart of the mid field.
and then tores and david villa should pair upfront.
then any small growing prospect can make-up the list make e no be like say na only stars i want.
and less i 4get guus as coach.
Re: Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by mukina2: 12:10pm On May 25, 2009
Yaya Toure cool

and i know i want Silvestre out so much angry angry it hurts angry
Re: Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by khanye(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2009
mukina2:

Yaya Toure cool

hmmmm. . . . . . wink
Re: Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by mukina2: 12:25pm On May 25, 2009
wetin? angry grin

Yaya Toure
Karim Benzema
Ribery
Diego
Re: Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by khanye(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2009
if you want all this players
then i think u need to sell all the kids you got in ur team tongue
1 of those on the list = £30M
Re: Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by mukina2: 2:21pm On May 25, 2009
come khanye dem send you angry grin

its free to think:p

who knows . AW will buy one of them
Re: Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by khanye(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2009
mukina2:

come khanye dem send you angry grin

its free to think:p

who knows . AW will buy one of them

AW cant buy any of them
Stop Dreaming grin

Yaya + Ribery + Benzema + Diego = £140M
Where do you expect AW to get that money from
Re: Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by tayoccu(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2009
mukina2:

wetin? angry grin

Yaya Toure
Karim Benzema
Ribery van der vaart
Diego

frank'll cramp our style, van der vaart'll be a better addition.

now that new castle have been relegated, we should be able to land martins.
Re: Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by khanye(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2009
LB = Clichy,Andriano,Gareth Bale,Lahm (i prefer any of this players for the position)
RB = Miguel (Cover up for the best RB in the world Dani boy wink)
MF = David Silva (the guy is good)
FW = David Villa (Good goal poacher)
RW = Ribery (We must buy this guy!)

Forza barca!
Re: Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by mukina2: 1:50pm On May 28, 2009
Chamakh
Re: Which Player(s) Would You Like To See In Your Team? by tayoccu(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2009
mukina2:

Chamakh

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Chelsea's Season Is Heading Towards Crisis / Messi Tops Football Rich List Ahead Ofronaldo And Beckham / Who Do You Think Will Win The Premier Leuge This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.