Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First (1858 Views)

The Girl That Was Fuc**kin Lamar Odom Before He Collapsed Goes Missing / Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" / Lamar Odom Pronounced Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by sureboboguy: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Poor Khloe Kardashian! Her endless doting on estranged husband Lamar Odom, 36, has the 31-year-old’s family concerned. Now, she admitted on Nov. 12 that the whole Kardashian fam had to beg her to leave the former baller’s hospital bedside, and it was no easy feat to get her back into the world. Here’s what we know.

When Lamar allegedly overdosed in a Nevada brothel and ended up fighting for his life in the hospital, Khloe selflessly vowed to stay by his side no matter what. She put her entire life on hold, including her divorce, relationship with James Harden, and her book tour, to be with Lamar. However, her tight-knit family began to fear for her own well-being. “Just recently I’ve been in the hospital for almost three-and-a-half weeks straight,” said Khloe to the San Diego Union-Tribune. “And finally everyone was saying, ‘Khloe, you have to get out of the hospital and do something that’s for you.’”
Though leaving her disabled husband’s side was a major struggle for Khloe, her family’s insistence worked wonders for her. “I had such anxiety going to the gym(see pictures of khloe massive weight gain as she did not visit the gym), but as soon as I left, I felt like, ‘Oh my God, I’m okay. I’m human again,'” said Khloe. “I just felt so good. But for those three weeks, I didn’t think about the gym because I was thinking about other things, and I don’t beat myself up about it.

Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by sureboboguy: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2015
grin
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by SAMBARRY: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2015
smiley
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
it i monday morin ooo
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
praises
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
omoh i don tire
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
ahhh night don come ooo
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by sureboboguy: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
mondaymorin:
ahhh night don come ooo
mondaymorin:
omoh i don tire
mondaymorin:
praises
mondaymorin:
it i monday morin ooo
you no dey alright oo
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
sarrap joor oga
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
gud nyt efribody ooo
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2015
ohk na gud morin
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2015
smiley hello
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2015
smiley hello hi
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2015
oh no ooo
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2015
no tym again??
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
oboy bihari dash farmers 2.6 billion naira
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
big money
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
yeba
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
knoney
Re: My Family Made Me To Leave Lamar Odom’s Bedside & Put Myself First by mondaymorin: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2015
x touch phone na baba

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe,Iyabo Ojo,Femi Adebayo,Ronke Oshodi Storm Ankara Ball Show(Pics) / Check Out The Photo Of The Very 1st Miss Nigeria! / Munachi Abii To Release S E X Video!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.